I am a new grower and need Help!

lol at our attempt to disguise our location unless someone is a freaking idiot we arent hiding anything.anywho its not really a big deal to order seeds.i would get a bluebird card i have axed my bank account because there are no fees except to remove money I only use it for ordering things online and free bill pay.Damn a bank

yeah we are one of the farthest from even decrim and i have been popped twice for growing....3 times for possesion all within 10 years.thank someone for lawyers as i have not done any serious jail time.It sucks we have to live like that but it is what it is.i would send cash for super stealth many people send cash and dont get ripped off.

Ya that sucks man it's small shit I mean as long as you ain't growing pounds you no it's not like it's meth were it's all chemicals, I'm not worried over here I kinda have that fuck it attitude I collect disability and it's shit I barely have enough to support myself let alone pay 400 an oz a week. I'm trying to meet my medicinal needs withought breaking the bank whatever happens happens but ya man it sucks that there's actually states that are fully legal and people are still getting fucked in other states, if you don't mind me askin how did they catch you growin

I did not use, TGA's base soil, but I did use some regular potting soil to start the seeds. Not because I knew better, but because I didn't have the supersoil yet, so I got lucky on that. I dropped one into straight super soil and the seedling popped and then died like a day later. The super soil is way to "hot" for a brand new seedling. But Once they have established themselves, you can transplant the into the super soil. Fill your new pot with just less super soil than you need, so you can add a small layer of the base soil you are using as a buffer. That way your little plant can get used to the new digs before getting into the good stuff.

The TGA fertilizer is not Super soil. This is what the bag should look like, here is a link to a Google image search of TGA Super soil. Buy this bag and you've got the right stuff:)

Hey sweetleaf, I asked the guy at tga what I needed with the fertilizer he said 10lb of worm castings and 3cf of base soil so if I mix all that will that be all my autos need for there lifespan beside water or how should I do the soil

When the bag you ordered fro TGA arrives, post a pic of it so I can see exactly what you got. There is a shop in my town that sells the super and base soil.

I'll tell you what I did 1st, and then I'll tell you how I'm going to do it differently next time.

I dropped my seeds into a solo cup full of regular cheap potting soil that had been laying around the house for a long time. The seedling popped, and after a few days, once they had established themselves, I transplanted into a 1 gallon pot filled with supersoil, then I put a thin layer of the regular potting soil on top of the super soil as a buffer. Then I realized I shouldn't have puut the seedling in a 1 gallon, but the final pot, so I had to cut the bottom of the pot off of the 1 gallon and plant the pot and all into a bigger pot, full of super soil.

I may be using a different "Complete" soil for my second grow, because I am being gifted a bag of it, and why not. However, when I use TGA super soil again, and it may be the second grow depending on how things work out. But when I do use it again, I will get a bag of base soil, and a bag of super soil. I will fill a 5 gallon smart pot mostly with super soil Then I will make a hole about the size of a 1 gallon pot and fill that hole with base soil. I will drop the seed into the base soil and add water until she's ready to come down.

That's how I did it and will do it next time I use TGA. That being said, I feel there is a very good chance the people who work for the soil company know more than I do about how best to use the soil. I am sure if you make the mixture prescribed by the TGA folks, that you will be successful!

I would listen to him before you listen to me. :) I am finishing up my first grown and this guy works for the company how makes the soil. If they let him answer questions it's probably because he knows the answers :)

Glad you are getting it all figured out. How long before you drop seeds? Are you going to germinate them or just drop them into dirt? I'm excited for you to get it going! It's so much fun growing this shit!

Hopefully it's looking like next week, already got my seeds from ssc and just waiting on setup equipment. I will germinate first so I know that root popped and then drop it into a 5 gallon pot filled with 1/3 super soil and 2/3 base adding fertilizer as needed and I will have it in a 4x4x6.5 Mylar grow tent with a gull wing hid light system with the inline fan outside the tent sucking the hot air and crap out the tent and I will have a oscilating fan inside clipped on a bar and will basically water as needed

Back
Top Bottom