I love hard stone pipes

CHRIS111

does anyone else smoke out of hard stone? yes, i did meet this guy he is now is a good chat buddy, but check out these pipes, so very unique. i now own 5 of them and only smoke out of hard stone.

Nice Chris111,
They are beautiful and most likely purty durable! I have used the onyx carved from south of the border. very nice too but if they fall they break in two but easly remedied with super glue LOL ANd across the border they are only a buck. I would never try to bring those in now these days needing a passport and all the security tho...
How about cleaning, easly to get clean in the normal fashion?

They are very easy to clean. The long hole I think is 1/8 inch. I don't clean them all that often. I have nothing bad to say about glass, well maybe that I break to many pipes, very clumsy. I have yet to break one of the stone pipes. They are unique, just something a little different I thought U guys would like to see.

my very first pipe was a stone pipe like this. I loved it I really wish i still had it.

Real stone??? or is it fake stone made of chemicals that vaporize when heated??? Be sure it is boiled for 20 minutes to reduce the chance the stone was sitting in a cow pasture, before it was carved into a pipe. and has embedded poo particles.

Back
Top Bottom