I need some advice drying

7 days hang is great if you can achieve it. 14 would be a pipe dream here without a lab controlled environment. i get decent cures with 3 no problem, but i cure it out long. no one can tell the difference between any.
I think I remember you saying that it matters less about the dry time and it's more about the jar curing, or words to that effect.

I'm a little concerned I might be drying too fast but I see you jarred up your buds after three days. I don't think my dry time will be that fast though.

I think I remember you saying that it matters less about the dry time and it's more about the jar curing, or words to that effect.

I'm a little concerned I might be drying too fast but I see you jarred up your buds after three days. I don't think my dry time will be that fast though.

you want it hitting the jars at or slightly above 62% rh and then burp it to a stable 62%. after that you seal it without opening for a month or more.

if you jar it too far under the 62% you'll miss the cure and wind up with either harsh weed or a hay flavour. bovedas will help stabilize it but will not work in curing if you jarred too dry.

you want it hitting the jars at or slightly above 62% rh and then burp it to a stable 62%. after that you seal it without opening for a month or more.

if you jar it too far under the 62% you'll miss the cure and wind up with either harsh weed or a hay flavour. bovedas will help stabilize it but will not work in curing if you jarred too dry.

I'm going to have to guess when the buds are ready for jarring because I forgot to buy mini hygrometers and these are only available online and by the time they arrive the buds will already be dry. Instead I'll use the stem break test.

Back
Top Bottom