i need some help on making hash, 1st time

DJScott543

ive read a few guides on here and i dont really understand what is meant by half of the words which is being used to make it like keif? and what is the dried maeterials you have got to use? what is the course screen? and what is trichomes, can any1 help please? i need a good smoke :Rasta:

Check out the guide on how to make wicked hash in the library. kief, kif etc & trichromes are pretty much the same thing. They are the resin glands of the cannabis plant which when pressed together make hash. As for dried materials bud is the best however if you are growing or know someone who does grow and can get your hands on the plant material left over after harvest you can get the trichromes off that and make hash. I wont go into how to make it as the articles explain that. As for screens there are many commercially avaliable sifter grinders which collect the kief in a seperate compartment when you grind up bud. Spacecase is the best make but if your on a budget any type of sifter grinder will do. There are also kif boxes which is a box with a screen and the kief gets sifted through the screen into a seperate area where it can easily be collected. or if you want to make your own make a wood fram and buy some silkscreen (same stuff used in printing tshirts) and that will do the job. However as I said earlier your best bet is a sifter grinder as you can find one at just about any headshop or online for quite a reasonable price. And once you collect that kif all you need to do is press it together and voila, ya got hash.

right i think i get what you mean, i have a grinder 2 grind up my green when i buy some, it has 3 compaartments, 1 for the green 2 grind and another for it 2 fall down in and another where all the pollen(THC) falls into, so if im right the keif is the pollen or thc jus a different name for it? ive seen pollen compressers which u push and it puts it into 1 little lump, is this it?

yup and the yellowish powdery stuff is not actually pollen but the kief. The press is to press the kief into hash. I think they either call em pollen presses so as to not market them for illicit use or they are actually used in certain instances to sift and grind up pollen from other plants for whatever purpose. And the kif is not THC but rather resin glands which contain most of the THC in the plant.

ahhhh right well wateva it is, it got me stoned as f**k!! filled half of the bottom chamber which was around 3 or 4 j's worth an chucked it all in 1, it kept me stoned for a good few hours! was well happy:adore:

Back
Top Bottom