I think she's a he

And you can throw in the, "who knows if one male pollinated the whole plant the seeds came from" or if it did itself, etc..... :rofl: but yeah some Strains not worked enough to be stable before they were sold, and might as well be multiple daddy's ;)
Son
And you can throw in the, "who knows if one male pollinated the whole plant the seeds came from" or if it did itself, etc..... :rofl: but yeah some Strains not worked enough to be stable before they were sold, and might as well be multiple daddy's ;)
Bit blazed but I am seeing some sort of weed jerry springer going on here

@CannaSeedCollector @multiVortex
UPDATE.....ITS A GIRL!!!!!! Only 29 days old under 18/6 and is showing pistils!!!!! Im SUPER excited.....thank you all for you insight....this plant is going to be a MONSTER!

Attachments

• 20200417_084722.jpg
    20200417_084722.jpg
    918.1 KB · Views: 32
New Grower here.....I know you cant tell if a plant is male or female until the preflowers show, but I also know males grow faster than females.

I have 2 feminized seeds (Different Strains) growing that were planted and sprouted at the exact same time. They are in the same tent, same light, same feed schedule, but 1 is GIANT compared to the other. The first plant I ever grew was big like this one and it turned out to be a male.

The large 1 is White Widow, the smaller is Amnesia Haze. Both sprouted on the 18th of Mar which means they are only 20 days old. Do you guys think this plant is probably a male? Thanks in advance
Im too new to say one way or the other, but if your really concerned, can you separate them until you can be confident?

Back
Top Bottom