Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

@bobrown14

Shit man, should’ve told me this is all old news! Came across your old friend drcannabi’s grows and looks like the AP/ SoHum is a winning combination. Wish I would’ve known about this when I first got the pots about 6-8 months ago for my peppers. I know they’ve changed some ingredients since 2016 (drcannabi’s post) and removed coco from their blend, so I’m hoping the quality is killer.

An interesting part of the discussion with them was the militant advice to not add anything to the soil, however that some sea salt in the res should be good :)

I didn’t realize you used to (maybe still do run AP). Starting to think my days of coco in them may be over pending results of this grow.

Just listened to a podcast at KiSorganics. Guy he interviewed is a scientist doctor guy. He's working for a professional grow in Oregon did some experiments with automated watering where plants use whats available and the soil stays properly moist.

The did measurements and got 30% more biomass (wet weight at harvest) with the plants they were automated watering.

So yeah I've probably done better than that but they have people hand watering every day so that wasn't what I ever did hand watering.

Love the AP system for me its great.

All I do is some LST training if needed and fill the res 1x a week look for pests and IPM. Most of my work is up potting and clones.

Back
Top Bottom