Ideas ideas

StayBlazin716

So today, I came across a deal. A half ounce of mid-grades, for $20... Can't turn it down lol, it's all shake, but even for $20 thats fine with me. Now I'm just curious as to what I should do with it. Roll a half ounce blunt. Roll a half ounce into a bunch of blunts? Brownies? So many options

Re: Ideas ideas..

YOU LUCKY LUCKY MAN!

For a price like that you should try something you haven't done before, that way if it doesn't turn out how you hoped you wouldn't be losing much money.
Who knows! You may end up with a new favorite!

Well you get less THC out of a blunt, but it burns longer then a joint. I prefer a blunt to a joint, but that's just my opinion. I know others that would smoke a joint over a blunt.

I understand, Each to his own!
Whats the main difference between a blunt and a joint? Like... I use roaches with my Jay's, But apparently that's a blunt, But I thought blunts are normally smoked from cigar rolls.

That's because blunts ARE rolled in cigar wraps. Joints are paper. Essentially, a blunt is weed mixed with tobacco in a sense. The blunt wrap is made out of tobacco whereas a joint, as you know, is paper.

Personally, I'd make some cannibutter, and with that make various types of edibles. A big blunt can be nice, but cookies are super secret agent stuff, keeps me high at the movies. (Like The Avengers in 3D!! Whooo!! I'm seeing that in a few hours!! WHOOO!! Brownies!!!)

Back
Top Bottom