If you're a mainliner please help

eddieo

Hey guys well I need help on mainlining or topping.
Lets get right into it heres a current picture of my plant. Before you ask about what happened to the plant please read my previous thread for details.

IMG_060435.JPG

IMG_060529.JPG

It looks like where I 'attempted' to previously main line one of the branch has become part of the stem.

I need to know if there is anything i can do to help increase the yield or help it grow. Either topping, mainlining, tying down branches, scrog what ever you can suggest I will be very appreciated.
I know I will probably have to cut some things off so if you can be specific on where and how much to remove. I am growing only the 1 plant and im planning on installing a scrog net soon.
This is my first grow and need as much info as possible.
Also if you need any more info please let me know the plant is about 4/5 weeks old.

Good morning Eddie

I went back and read your other thread and see what happened. Because you lost the fan leaf on one side when you were topping, the other side grew quicker becoming dominate rather than the 2 growing equally. This is not an overly serious problem but now you will have to adjust your technique to compensate.

Do a google search for Nebula Haze: Mainlining. They have a good picture tutorial on mainlining of both seed plants and clones. Because yours has now become lop sided, follow their recommendation for mainlining clones, that will help even out the branching :)

Back
Top Bottom