Mainlining help

SanLucas

420 Member
Hey Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I have 10 plants that i plan on Mainlining, This will be my first time trying it. i plan to have 4-5 indoor in a 4x4 tent, the others will be outdoor, thought they are all currently growing in the tent for now. And i guess for the longer duration when i start to Mainline. currently growing 8 strains.

They are about the size needed now, some are a bit taller. I have been giving them Superthrive with kelp in the water recently to get them ready for the stress after i cut everything back, though this is also around the time for their next feeding. So i skipped the fertilizer because i wasn't sure if it would be better before or after.

Should i fertilize them before i cut it all back or after? would this harm the plant if i gave it fertilizer right after cutting it all back or should i wait some days? any help would be appreciated!

Hey, Thank you for your reply, ok so ive upped the dose this week for the fertilizer by 5 ml for total of 15ml, it wont harm them if i feed them and then cut them down the next day?

Back
Top Bottom