Illadelph bongs

ImmortalxTech

lets discuss them.i really want one,where can i get them on L.I?Ill go anywhere.but i dont wanna go 2 a place with one or 2 of them,i wanna go to a place fully stocked with them,and how much do they run for?

I know of a 1 place near me that carries some. I really like the freezable coil, but not looking to throw that much money down on a bong right now when I already have one that works great. If I was collecting glass I would definitely buy one, because it's something different than any perc, and when you already got a bong with a perc and a straight tube it would be cool to have something like that. Plus I love cold hits, but hate using ice....I probably wouldn't buy one of their tubes unless I was getting coil.

I know of a 1 place near me that carries some. I really like the freezable coil, but not looking to throw that much money down on a bong right now when I already have one that works great. If I was collecting glass I would definitely buy one, because it's something different than any perc, and when you already got a bong with a perc and a straight tube it would be cool to have something like that. Plus I love cold hits, but hate using ice....I probably wouldn't buy one of their tubes unless I was getting coil.

the coil is sick as hell coolest idea
but im on the go a lot so i like to roll
and bring my spoon at the most

Back
Top Bottom