I'm a new grower

Wendywoo

420 Member
I'm a new grower I have 3 plants from seed I started July 7. I have HF soil mixed with perlite they are now in 5 gallon containers . I just wanted to post some pictures and could someone tell me how they look. I did have a few problems in the beginning which was over watering and ph. But i now only use distilled water and useing perlite helps them drain better. Also I have 2 600 watt led lights .
This past March I had my 5th stroke with this last stroke I had seizures bad; but now that im taking cannbis oil I haven't had a seizure in over 3 months. I"m confined to a wheelchair and can not speak. I'm hoping doing cannbis oil will help heal my brain damage .
IMG_1232.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1231.JPG
    IMG_1231.JPG
    980.2 KB · Views: 22
:welcome: @Wendywoo sorry to hear about your strokes and seizures. canibus does wonders for allot of sick people. I'm glad that you've found a cure and been doing good for the last three months.

your plant looks good. I'm not sure what a HF soil is but Maybe @InTheShed does? what are you feeding her for nutrients?

They look healthy. Sorry to hear about your strokes. I'm guessing the docs have you on blood thinners. Which one??

I had to get off them I was dying from the side effects now only take baby asperin. Blood plenty thin but not deadly thin. Thanks God.

your plant looks good. I'm not sure what a HF soil is but Maybe @InTheShed does? what are you feeding her for nutrients?
I'm not familiar with HF soil but I'd say that plant is looking pretty good at the moment. One leaf with some spots could be nothing, or could be the start of a calcium deficiency if it shows up on other leaves.

Sorry to hear about your strokes Wendy, but I'm glad you are finding relief from the seizures with cannabis. I'm not sure if quality CBD oil is available where you are, but it's supposed to have brain healing qualities. A blend of THC and CBD might be helpful.

:goodluck:

@Wendywoo you are all set. keep up with the schedule you are following and enjoy the ride.
also, do visit the journal section and perhaphs you'll find allot of good grow tips . :thumb:

Greetings, and did you get a feeding schedule with the FF nutes? I am using them also and until I notice something strange going on will follow the chart. Sorry to hear about your health but you seem to making the best with what you have going on. P.S. Posting this at 420.
Yes I have schedule and going by it and thank you

do you know what strain that is wendy?

They have me on only aspirin.

Nice that worked for me I'm still alive. If I stayed on the blood thinners I'd be dead by now. I switched to aspirin and cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom