I'm Getting a Volcano

Re: I'm Getting a Volcano//Luv liquid screens!

Mr Zed.. been using those liquid screens made specifically for the Volcano for about 6-8 months now. Tremendous for oil and hash products.. very little, if any, waste. And it seems you can vape forever with oil.

And the tastes are out of this world!:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:
:smokin: :laughtwo: You got that right brother...It seems to last a very long time and I just heated up a pad the had a v.sm. glob on the tip of a paperclip...put it together & <10min later I had a serious good buzz going...maybe 3 bags worth:adore: Noobs use w/ extreme caution because this ol head can take a lot, but it could make you comatose:trance: :yikes:

The vapordome is a tight little unit, but you have to take it off every time you want to change a bowl or to stir your existing bowl. Taking that delicate and big peice of glass off every time and setting it down is running a big risk. Plus, people have to walk over to take a hit, while you would normally just pass the bag around the room. Lazy....but were stoner's aren't we?

I own a vaportower and love it. I convinced a friend of mine to get the volcano, which i also love. My vaportower uses way less weed for the bowl than a volcano does, but I feel the volcano taste is a little better then it is with a box vape.Love the vaporgenie too. I wonder if you can use a phedor with a vapor genie at all?

Good point about having to remove the large breakable Vapordome. As for having to come to the Dome for a hit, no news there. With the Dome, the Volcano's now a whip vape. I'm surprised you prefer the bag taste over the whip. A whip puts out more concentrated vapor so most users like the taste better than the diluted vapor from a bag.

Good point about having to remove the large breakable Vapordome. As for having to come to the Dome for a hit, no news there. With the Dome, the Volcano's now a whip vape. I'm surprised you prefer the bag taste over the whip. A whip puts out more concentrated vapor so most users like the taste better than the diluted vapor from a bag.
:laughtwo: I still have my box & whip just in case something went wrong w/ my Volcano and did enjoy the whipping too...however, you nudge the temp dial a little higher...I've gone as high as 7.0 on the Volcano dial and the temp ^ delivers a very dense hit, but I have to take smaller breaths now because I cough w/ Volcano all the time and the only way for me to get my THC was to turn down the temp (6.0) and I'm pretty satisfied that I get a great experience...just takes me a little longer to get launched now...I did buy the liquid chamber & wire mesh filters about 3 weeks ago and started buying hash oil to vape w/ and the Volcano does a great job getting the most bag per buck if you like the mind numbing experience rather than mind expanding one...I did oil all day on Tuesday this week and to see what I thought of oils...I use to do it only I was in my twenties then, so now at 50yrs old I think I like it all!!!! I'm not nearly as productive or even desire to do a damn thing when I buzzed all day, but I watched some great DVD's on the HT system :smokin:
I would recommend to anyone considering a liquid chamber for their Volcano, just buy the mesh screens... pop out the regular screen, smear some oil directly on the mesh and then carefully push the mesh screen down the regular chamber...turn the Volcano to 7.0 for a nice thin light blue haze results with almost no taste...just numb...oil lasts a long time in that mesh and I just let it sit in 91% isopropol alcohol to saok for 20min and let the alcohol evaporate and ready to go w/ same screen for a long time...I don't clean the mesh every use, just when it looks a little funky. :smokin:

Dudes, I have a volcano and I use a turkey bag (lol!) because it's so large and I vape off that

Dudes, I have a volcano and I use a turkey bag (lol!) because it's so large and I vape off that

Turkey bags? Damn! I'll bet those are cheaper...I was paying 3.60per roll in box of 12. I do like to custom cut the bags, 2/12 ft or longer...less time at the Volcano.:smokin:

i get so ripped off the turkey bags...haha!

surfing

SSV, offers a more versit and ergo, freindly unit. Turn the heat down and hit the whip... A white ceramic versus, red hot is better.

Back
Top Bottom