I'm Getting a Volcano

Positively delightful recount. I'm glad you had such an eventful day and that you're satisfied.
I'll be interested to hear your perspective on the most effective inhalation method and the effects of the volcano versus other methods of consumption.

Have you read the FAQ at www.storz-bickel.com?

OnionGobbler said:
Positively delightful recount. I'm glad you had such an eventful day and that you're satisfied.
I'll be interested to hear your perspective on the most effective inhalation method and the effects of the volcano versus other methods of consumption.

Have you read the FAQ at www.storz-bickel.com?
I haven't experimented around very much. I usually just breathe in normally sized breathes, hold them for a couple of seconds, then breathe out slowly, sometimes breathing in against as I exhale (this is my basic smoking method as well). It seems like a much clearer high, and I feel the negative physiological effects are greatly reduced (increased heart rate, etc.). I have also found that the intensity of the high mirrors eaten pot in that there seems to be plateau, not just and immediate up then down. It also seems to "creep up" on me. All my impressions may have come from the bud I've been using though. So far I love it, but there are many days left of experimenting before I have any concrete answers for your questions.

The plateau with the 'cano vs the peak and decline effects of smoking were really apparent to me aswell, I was initially incredulous at how different the effects of vaping vs smoking were. On another note,
How much do you put in the chamber?

The biggest difference in the high you get in vaping vs. smoking is with vapor, especially if you keep the temp around 360-380F, you get less (or none) of the toxic compounds that produce drowsiness and lethargy :snooze: . With smoking (or vaping too hot), you get carbon monoxide, benzene, and Naphthalene (the active ingredient in mothballs). They're all poison gases, and they all make you sleepy and dopey at low levels. Also there's toluene, which is a solvent for paint and glue. I don't know if that one makes you sleepy, but I'll pass on it anyway.

So leaving out or minimizing these gases with vaporizing, you get a more energetic high. :goof:

OnionGobbler said:
The plateau with the 'cano vs the peak and decline effects of smoking were really apparent to me aswell, I was initially incredulous at how different the effects of vaping vs smoking were. On another note,
How much do you put in the chamber?
Depends...
For myself I've tried and been successful with as little as .1 grams.

9Atled said:
The biggest difference in the high you get in vaping vs. smoking is with vapor, especially if you keep the temp around 360-380F, you get less (or none) of the toxic compounds that produce drowsiness and lethargy :snooze: . With smoking (or vaping too hot), you get carbon monoxide, benzene, and Naphthalene (the active ingredient in mothballs). They're all poison gases, and they all make you sleepy and dopey at low levels. Also there's toluene, which is a solvent for paint and glue. I don't know if that one makes you sleepy, but I'll pass on it anyway.

So leaving out or minimizing these gases with vaporizing, you get a more energetic high. :goof:
:smokin: OK, that is helpful...that is basically a setting between 5.0 & 6.0....I don't want poison, so setting my high grade or hash on 6.0 is a no brainer then....just when you have 9 settings...u know how we all think...want the most buzz with least amount of expense or hazard.:laughtwo: I wish I was at home instead of work...that volcano & I are having a real steamy session tonight for Valentine's Day...then I plan on lighting the wife's flame O desire:tommy: :adore: :headbanger:

Hey Bro I always wanted aVolcano.. But never found a good trusted Site .. If you can send me some links...

THanks bro Oh ya
YOu lucky basterd

LOL, this picture showed up on my random pics of the day. This picture is the very reason I bought a Volcano. Of course I did hours of research on it after I saw the pic, but this is what did it for me.
DSCF1255_0001.jpg

LOL, this picture showed up on my random pics of the day. This picture is the very reason I bought a Volcano. Of course I did hours of research on it after I saw the pic, but this is what did it for me.
DSCF1255_0001.jpg
:smokin: :laughtwo: My balloon's BIGGER...more like the Goodyear blimp...

"I was wondering if anyone has used a Vapordome? I'm planning on getting it ... It offers a Volcano Vaporizer and a Vapordome together for $600."

I am a 3+ year Volcano user, and a California Med Pot patient.
The Volcano is the first Vaporizer I ever used.
I tried it by accident ... boy, I was lucky to be at that Cannabis Buyers Club, that minute.
A lady from the Club came around, and gave people Hits off of a 4-foot Bag.
I took a Monster Hit.
Mmm. I held it for 20 seconds.
When I exhaled . . . no vaps came out. Wow!
Over the next few minutes, I got a clear, vivid High.

Well, an hour later, I walked in at their sister-Store; I walked out with my Volcano.
I used it that day, and it's been my Toy-of-Choice ever since.

These last 3 years, I have seen (and played with) many other Vaporizers, at Clubs.
I'll try his Vaporizer ... he can fire-up mine.
I have tried the Vapordome. It worked Great. It pumped-out some Hot vaps.

Truly, I could be VERY Happy with a Dozen other Vaporizers.
If I would have tried the Vapordome first, I would Love it.
Later, when I vap'd a Volcano, I would just say: "Wow! A cute Toy, but I Love my Vapordome."

Each person finds the Toy that "turns him on."
Some people may want to have 5 Vaporizers. That's OK with me.
Life is about having Fun (especially when getting High).

So, my advice about buying the Vapordome (which you haven't tried yet), AND the Volcano (I guess you HAVE tried):

If possible, try to find someone who owns one.
Ask if you could "test-drive" it for a few minutes.
Then, you will know (for sure) if you Love it.
Or, you might even find a Website with a 30-day Approval period.
Good luck.

The VaporDome discussed on this thread is not a vape, it's a glass dome accessory for the Volcano that takes the place of the bag and converts the vape to a multi-whip output.

The VaporDome discussed on this thread is not a vape, it's a glass dome accessory for the Volcano that takes the place of the bag and converts the vape to a multi-whip output.

Hey do you have one?

My above Post is mistaken. Oops.
I confused the Vapordome with the Vapor Brothers unit.
Sorry for the confusion.

I have never heard of the Vapordome.
I am REAL Happy with my Volcano unit, as it is.

I enjoy the output unit that comes with it.
But, if you LIKE to use a Whip, then it sounds like Fun to me.

I went to the Vocano manufacturer's Website. I didn't see a Vapordome there.
STORZ & BICKEL – STORZ & BICKEL
I imagine it's an add-on piece built by someone else.

VaporDome at vaporwhips.com. It's worth a visit just for the cool slide show. Click on 'About Us'.

No I don't have the Dome. Don't have the Volcano. But if I were buying a Volcano, I'd get the VaporDome/Volcano combo. You save almost $200 on the VaporDome, and I like the idea of being able to use the Volcano with a whip.

Curious about these Vaporwhips, saw the pics.. does the glass whip sit on top of the herb crucible? That would seem mighty unstable. Am I confused about how I perceived the photos on the site?

Sure looks like the delicate blown glass, that might break or chip real easily, is in a precarious position on top of the Volcano. I know that it would last about five minutes in my fumbling hands.

Since it was made for the Volcano, I'm sure it's secure once it's in place. But I'd get addicted to using it and then, after the inevitable accident, face the prospect of shelling out $250 to replace it. Too much glass for me.

That's what I thought too, mate. Way too much glass. That's why I love my Vaporgenie.. you can drop it anywhere and it keeps on keepin' on.

Yeah, you drop one of those $250 glass things and you're crying! Yup.. too much glass for me. Can you do this fancy glass stuff with unbreakable glass?

Mr J842P, enjoy that Volcano.. best of breed!:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Re: I'm Getting a Volcano/Just the beginning

:15: :allgood: My brothers and sisters I have recently acquired a liquid chamber with heavy dense mesh filters which resembles very compessed "Brillo" pads for my volcano and of course they give you absolutely nothing in the way of useful info regarding the use of any cannabis in the operation of their equipment...so I called a Rep @ the Oakland, Ca office...he was stoned, I'm pretty sure:laughtwo:... but told me I could apply honey hash oil or any other oil directly on the mesh and then assemble the chamber w/ just the oil coated filter...said to run it @ 7.0 temp setting and watch for desired vapors to gather...they are not going to be dense like with dank bud, but the oil will kick ass...I bought a bunch a cheap screens to smear oil or hash or both and plop that on to the mesh filter and let her rip:metal:

Mr Zed.. been using those liquid screens made specifically for the Volcano for about 6-8 months now. Tremendous for oil and hash products.. very little, if any, waste. And it seems you can vape forever with oil.

And the tastes are out of this world!:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom