I'm like really high right now

HigherDrifter

Just finished clipping the dried buds of my last broken branch - a broken branch that happened 5 days ago.

Five days ago I washed it down with water and then just let it hang under the awning, right outside my back door.

This morning the buds looked dry enough so I clipped all the buds off and it's just sitting there, in a shallow pan, drying out, still? Maybe? Dunno yet.

Decided to smoke some of it.

I did.

Wow.

And I'm like blazing right now.

:thumb:

Re: I'm like really high right now.

whatsup drifter al be joining you in 10 mins once a spark this lemonhaze joint al be back lol

Re: I'm like really high right now.

I can't believe how smooth this stuff is.

LastBrokenBranch_1.jpg

I mean it's really smooth - all the way down to the ashes.

No hack.

nice what kind of shit is that

I have no idea.

Dude I got the seeds from was mostly into Indica effects, so it stands to reason any seeds he wound up with would be for either dom Indicas or splits. Dude said the seeds were the result of some potluck breeding thing he was doing up in Oregon.

Whatever this plant is, this Mystery Queen I got growin here...

Got near 10 foot tall before I did a top job on her (winds were really wicked and she was getting thrashed about).

Very branchy.

Buds appear to be very "Haze variety" like.

Buds are pretty dense. Big clumps of nuggets. Really sticky and ooozy. Frosty. Stinky. Sticky. Overloaded with Trichs right now. :drool:

I'm smokin' a bowl of shake right now. My stash is almost empty, and it's all I've got left. It works, though! i'm listening to my Georgia Bulldogs beat the Florida Gators! Go Dawgs! Toke "EM!

Back
Top Bottom