I'm needing some help please

12/12 grow is what I do. 12 hrs. darkness and 12 hrs light from seed to harvest. Keeps your plants short, but the light isn't going to reach too far down below the canopy anyway.
12/12 from seed grows

I was going to do the veg stage until about 6week on 18/6 cycle then move to flower them in 12/12. is 12/12 better from seed to flower?

I was going to do the veg stage until about 6week on 18/6 cycle then move to flower them in 12/12. is 12/12 better from seed to flower?

It depends on who you ask. I use 12/12 due to space limitations and haven't been out of herb for years.

since im limited to space also i've been looking at the lowrider seed. it's more down my catorgory of space... whats the best light for them? time on / and time off

thanks

hello herb fellow, I like this system since its just my wife and i. This is what I'm going to do!

-Can u help me for a min. what kind of seed do u use? I'm thinking on the lowriders due to size i can keep a smaller box plus more.

-do you use the lights that it tells u to? can u use others? like t-5's

thanks very much for this

I've done the lowryders before. You'll want to run your lights 18/6. You don't get the best quantity but it is a fun grow. Excellent if this is your first grow; harvest in 70 days. You want be satisfied if you only do two plants, shoot for 6. I use the T-5's and cfl's for all my grows now.

the reason with lowriders is because of space. i will be working with prob about 4x4 space..

so with your experience the lowriders work better in 18/6

what the best plant to grow in that space with the t-5 8 of them 4 of them will be the 3000k and 4 will be 6500k. staggered of course

but im wanting to do the 12/12 system

the reason with lowriders is because of space. i will be working with prob about 4x4 space..

so with your experience the lowriders work better in 18/6

what the best plant to grow in that space with the t-5 8 of them 4 of them will be the 3000k and 4 will be 6500k. staggered of course

but im wanting to do the 12/12 system

Pretty much most indica strains will work when you have limited vertical space. I've got GDP aka grand daddy purple, growing and it's bushing out like you wouldn't believe but has only grown an inch or so in 12 days.

My space is 4' tall, 3' wide and 2' deep. This is my first grow and I've only got two plants going. Next grow will be 4 plants and I'm going to try a sativa/indica strain in a hempy/scrog grow format.

My photoperiod is 18/6 for veg. Reason being is that I've read the dark cycle is for healthy root formation and 6 hours of darkness is said to promote the healthiest root growth. Many go 20/4 or 24/0 with great results so this boils down to personal preference and experience.

Get growing and see what works best for your strain..

:peace:

hello again ok i finally got the box set up. My wife found me a tv armoire from cragslist awesome.

Now I'm going to be using the ebb and flow system just because It's easy and i have enough room for it. My Question is from yall's experience whats the best Nutrients to use? I will be starting with 4 to 5 plants I will be using a 4 to 5 inch tall trays the big black one.

I my question is whats the best nutrients to use?

also the right mixture to use? from veg to flower?

also a seeds ? i have 5' or 6' feet tall i can grow in.

this will be at yall's experience i want good smoke that's easy to grow wih the nutrients.

again thanks for your time....

thanks

The lowryder is an auto-flower plant thus the 18/6.

giantsfan24 what kind of lighting are you using?

I'm using an 250w HID. I've got a 4000K mh in there right now but that's coming out as soon as I get my 7200K mh, that should be tomorrow.

The 4000K then becomes my transitional bulb for the first 2 weeks of flower then I go to a 2100K eye hortilux HPS.

After this grow, I'm going to get a 3000K HPS as I think that is a better spectrum for flowering..

Nice pick on the armoire (sp). I'd love to have one of those..about 5 feet tall, 3 x 3 would be perfect!!

Nutes...technoflora starter kit is what I've got...it's somewhat dumbass proof..mixing chart is way easy and it's all in one box. You can get it on amazon for I forget ...$35?? Florahydroponics

1667444308333.png

I just started using them so I can't really say they're the bomb or anything but as confusing as the nute conversation can get...this makes it simpler.

Personally, I think mixing up a ton of different nutes is pure bullshit to get you to buy more than you really need. If I weren't doing this, I would just go with the Fox Farms Trio...simple and easy to use.

DocBuds grows with Oscomote +..Placerville does the same in pantyhose and does great...I really don't think the nutes conversation needs to be so confusing and as a new grower, it was for me.

In the future, my nute needs will be reduced to the ridiculously simple. I won't go buy 15 different things when I've got good medium and good water..

Just my opinion though and that like a**holes..everyone has!!

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom