I'm New This Is My Set

Re: im new this is my set

yeah i have a rainforest 6 but i ditched it i cant run different feed programs and get limited to i turn my buble buckets kepps it continiuos .. i started the lst cause she is my mom plant and im culling her ass i pulled three more clones and have one more more but im tryin to introduce a new genetic for me ..yeah ive been following these guys they know there lst and scrog .. im planin the scrog on this but im not makin it , hense the lst

pictures make them look bigger than they are shes actually at a hieght of 24 inches but my space is so small i cant grow verticaly but flat is seeming to help

ok so heres the end of week one and the clones are a week and starting to shoot the roots into the rckwl, ive been tieing the canopy dwn and its alot better plus i dont have to fght headroom..
12-4-011_006.JPG

prob cant see the roots here..
12-4-011_012.JPG

and the cloner set on a heat mat has kept the box at 75/dry,the inside 75% humidity and 68-72 water ..if these suck ill post new ones.

WP_002677.jpg
WP_002651.jpg
:goodjob:wow real nice plants. looking super healthy for sure. check out some of my pics, i am running GH also. I am starting my bloom in 3 days.

Thats ok, I made it a little easier on the all of us and this is now your journal in progress... So have at it.....

Thats ok, I made it a little easier on the all of us and this is now your journal in progress... So have at it.....

irie thx i apperently couldnt figure it out boss sorry ...

on another hand i checked the cloner this morning and i have roots on my skunk shootin out the bottom yes so happy , i never worry with my cloner but this was really a quick turn around for the grls like ...hmmmmm today is day 9 so thats pretty good , it was takin longer.

started lst on the grls yesterday after i seen that the roots were about 6 inches long so i put them in the hydro.for the veg phase i will post pics in a bit ..

Nice nice nice glad to hear the good news, and starting lst always sounded like fun to me i wanna see what lst does for you. Congrats on the root drop i remember watching mine like like it was yesterday, im happy for your progress brosef, cant wait to see all these thing bloom.

oh believe me ill be letting ya know the flat canopy i started before the flwr has gave me plenty of headway so i am planin on two of the grls goin next in line .i also had to tie my mom dwn so shes gonna get bigger as well .. i am tryin to find a good bank for some neew genes to start but havin a hard tym seein my current financial position . and lastly ill post more pics later as tym alowes

Back
Top Bottom