I'm not sure what I did

Good morning everyone. So I woke up an hour after lights on to see the mutant is wilted... I checked leaves they are soft and no critters. Could someone help me figure out what the problem is.... It looks like an over water and then some pics online saying maybe a deficiency...the rest of the ladies look fine....I'm stumped

IMG_20220129_073710537.jpg

IMG_20220129_073703619.jpg

Sorry about your girl Hazmat

what’s your grow media and what nutes are you using??
How often do you water and how much liquid volume in one session??

If it is an overwater…. tilt the container to steep 45 degree angle and prop it up so it doesn’t tip or roll over. Leave it propped steeply for 24 hours and container will pee out much of the excess water… but be advised tilting technique works better on hard side containers as opposed to fabric grow bags but it still works.

she’s got some funky leaf color and curl……. could be nute deficiency or ph issues too.…

I know you said no critters…. but have you scoped for mites with loupe?

Sorry about your girl Hazmat

what’s your grow media and what nutes are you using??
How often do you water and how much liquid volume in one session??

If it is an overwater…. tilt the container to steep 45 degree angle and prop it up so it doesn’t tip or roll over. Leave it propped steeply for 24 hours and container will pee out much of the excess water… but be advised tilting technique works better on hard side containers as opposed to fabric grow bags but it still works.

she’s got some funky leaf color and curl……. could be nute deficiency or ph issues too.…

I know you said no critters…. but have you scoped for mites with loupe?
I have "scoped" with a digital microscope no critters in soil or on leaves. All ladies recieve 4 ts of bud and bloom ( 2-8-4), 1/2 cup big Bloom( 0-0.5-0.7), and 1ts of bushdoctor( 1-0-0) in a gallon of room temperature water...and fed every 4 days. Has been this way for weeks with this feed schedule and solution. I water everyday in the early a.m and if needed a top up at night if dry.

Grow media is soil fox farms ocean forest with perlite added.

I have "scoped" with a digital microscope no critters in soil or on leaves. All ladies recieve 4 ts of bud and bloom ( 2-8-4), 1/2 cup big Bloom( 0-0.5-0.7), and 1ts of bushdoctor( 1-0-0) in a gallon of room temperature water...and fed every 4 days. Has been this way for weeks with this feed schedule and solution. I water everyday in the early a.m and if needed a top up at night if dry.

Grow media is soil fox farms ocean forest with perlite added.
Good morning Happy.
Are you giving enough time to dry out.
It sounds like excessive watering.
She looks overwatered and is having difficulty eating. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

@Bill284 I only water if soil is dry 1-2 inches down....but it seems the mutant is always dry so I keep watering.... Maybe let her be for a day or two and cut my watering down since she's in a reservoir pot?

@Bill284 I only water if soil is dry 1-2 inches down....but it seems the mutant is always dry so I keep watering.... Maybe let her be for a day or two and cut my watering down since she's in a reservoir pot?
It's too much for her.
She can't breathe with all that water.
Let her dry the heck out, every time.
Are you alternating water and feed at 6.3?

Stay safe
Bill

@Bill284 I have not tested pH I'll order a balancing kit and tester today. And thank you I'll drought her for a bit.

And "huge plastic pot" would transplanting her now effect her in flower?

@Bill284 I have not tested pH I'll order a balancing kit and tester today. And thank you I'll drought her for a bit.

And "huge plastic pot" would transplanting her now effect her in flower?
The roots are basically done growing.
She won't settle.
Just get grow bags for the next run.
Ride her out.
She will perk up when she can breathe.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanks you, I'll order that now. And she will not get fed for a day or two.
Can you lift that pot to see the weight reduction.
It's going to be a while to dry.

Stay safe
Bill

Yea I'll put her on bathroom scale so I know for sure she's losing weight.
Some girls drink less than others.
Some growers actually keep a scale in the tent.
Feeding her on your schedule doesn't work the best.
Have you read Em's watering thread?

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom