What should I put my lights on?

Christinac26

Hi so i have no idea how to read the light spectrums I’ve look at online.. so I’m wondering if someone could just tell me what color an % I should have the lights on. I’m in veg stage. Here is the lights I use I have 2 of these on amazon it had a picture an said do 50% red an 30% blue is that correct ?
A9E91AE5-99FE-40E6-94FF-E5CC8BBC7AAE.jpeg

Hi so i have no idea how to read the light spectrums I’ve look at online.. so I’m wondering if someone could just tell me what color an % I should have the lights on. I’m in veg stage. Here is the lights I use I have 2 of these on amazon it had a picture an said do 50% red an 30% blue is that correct ?
A9E91AE5-99FE-40E6-94FF-E5CC8BBC7AAE.jpeg
Hang 23-24 inch above with just the veg light on.

I have a 8 by 8 tent with 2 plants that are a little over a foot high an then I have 3 new ones that just sprouted 4 days ago
Nice! Welcome to :420: I Hope you're having a great Birthday!!! I have similar lights; Although , I only have 4X4. I recently learned I didn't have enough light for my grow.. Yes it was enough, but I would be disappointed with outcome of quality and yield... FYI. Your manual will probably tell you about lights you need on. I think you can turn them all on since your a little light anyway. Maybe someone else will chime in. It's my first grow and I'm learning quick. I've almost thrown out everything I started with and upgraded everything. I just flipped my girls last week and am waiting on new lights.

Nice! Welcome to :420: I Hope you're having a great Birthday!!! I have similar lights; Although , I only have 4X4. I recently learned I didn't have enough light for my grow.. Yes it was enough, but I would be disappointed with outcome of quality and yield... FYI. Your manual will probably tell you about lights you need on. I think you can turn them all on since your a little light anyway. Maybe someone else will chime in. It's my first grow and I'm learning quick. I've almost thrown out everything I started with and upgraded everything. I just flipped my girls last week and am waiting on new lights.
Ty !

I run everything in VEG and Flower full tilt with lighting. The only plants I dont use full on are seedlings until up-potted to #3 pots. Once I up pot to #3 pots they are ready for full lighting.

By full - turn lights up to 100% full spectrum.

When growing outdoors - I couldnt turn down the sun. My plants grew the best in the brightest lighting - the sun.

Back
Top Bottom