Indica Hybrid Grow

BadBradBlu

420 friends - this is the first time I have grown a hybrid and I am glad to share it with 'yall.

Peace and Love man!
:ganjamon:
S5001674.JPG

Baby 1
S5001673.JPG

Baby 2
S5001671.JPG

This is the the one I started before the end of my last grow - seems to be going into flowering ALREADY:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
S5001675.JPG

The one in the small pot and at the end are Malawi and at the other end (can't see it in these shots) is the plant from the single seed one my last plant harvested. These will not feature much in this journal but will in my breeding journal when I am ready. Plus I need Malawi to smoke! This is purely my Indica Hybrid Grow.
RESPECT! :Rasta:

Hi there Brad, im very much looking forwarfd to following this grow mate after the excelent read your last one was :smokin:
best regards...creamm :peace:

looks like a sativa dominant to me

True true - I got them beans from a mate and and he told me that there was an indica dominant and a pure indica in the mix of seeds. The one I assume you are refering to was the large one - well it turned out to be a guy anyway! I will be using the pollen on a swazi queen and using the resulting offspring to mix with a pure indica. This will be documented under my breeding thread - which will happen early next year sometime. For now I will collect some pollen to freeze and get rid of the male - I am looking forward to some cured indica sensi by my birthday! :hippy:

I have 2 more possible girls yet to show sex though and I have started two more seeds - I will try to get some shots of the birth but my honey took the camera with her to Johannesburg and will be back later on in the week - just about when they should pop up considering I planted them this morning.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I planted one plain brown seed (pure) and one with patterns on its shell(hybrid) as I was informed by the seed bearer and I like variety! :Rasta:

Respect Creamm! :ganjamon: I am happy you enjoyed the last grow - I certainly did! Let the good times roll! :rollit:

This grow is the most exciting for me yet as the genetics I am working with date back to the 70s and from some outstanding growers aswel so...

:cool: One of the two seeds I planted has emerged today! The male is almost ready to be milked of pollen and removed. The others are showing vigorous new growth and are getting darker green by the day.

I am beginning suspect that two of my malawi seedlings are actually swazi because the leaves are too fat and they smell different - I will keep an eye on them. When I get the pics up you can comment if you have any ideas. :peace:

Here is a shot of the indica hybrid seedling at the end of 1 day above ground.
S5001714.JPG

The younger - possible female. 'She' is starting to take off in that chicken manure and compost mix that I began with on this grow.
S5001708.JPG

I have had great results with this type of soil medium in the past and it does'nt usually require further nutes until flowering.

HI Brad,there lookin good my friend :grinjoint:
I just wondered how old the chicken shit is that your useing mate, as my friend used to swear by it but that was about 25 or so years ago,anyway im sure the shit he used from his chickens was at least 12 months to 2 years old and i also recal him saying u need be carefull with it as its so strong.
Best regards creamm.. :peace:

The eldest Indica Hybrid (besides the male which is days away from being harvested of pollen and pulled)
S5001707.JPG

S5001705.JPG

S5001706.JPG

:ganjamon:

HI Brad,there lookin good my friend :grinjoint:
I just wondered how old the chicken shit is that your useing mate, as my friend used to swear by it but that was about 25 or so years ago,anyway im sure the shit he used from his chickens was at least 12 months to 2 years old and i also recal him saying u need be carefull with it as its so strong.
Best regards creamm.. :peace:

Thanks creamm - thats right mate it has to be old, I get mine from a farm not too far out of town - they cure it specially over time and I get it at its peak - not sure how long - but I know it is a while (probably 2 years).

Ja it is strong. Put too much on your plant at once or plant into it when it is still too fresh and bye bye baby! :ciao: Your plant will vaporise itself! :straightface:

A bit off topic but...

Here is a comparison between a typical malawi leaf shape and an unknown genetic leaf, possibly swazi. Any comments?
S5001715.JPG

The Malawi Leaf
:Rasta:
S5001712.JPG

The unknown gene leaf

Ok to make it easier to compare the differences I have to show a whole plant shot of the malawi from the single seed on my last plant and the unknown plant. At the end of the day though, I guess ITS ALL JUST GANJA!

Unknown (swazi)
S5001704.JPG

S5001710.JPG

:grinjoint:
Malawi (Fimmed and supercropped)
S5001709.JPG

S5001711.JPG

Damn I hope one of the hybrids turn out to be a female! :bong:

I just can't wait for the meds.

Here is an update: Taken after a rain storm Saturday...
S5001717.JPG

S5001718.JPG

S5001721.JPG

Had to cut that update short - here is the rest..l
S5001719.JPG

S5001722.JPG

Small Hybrid after a strom.

Larger hybrid a day later...
S5001723.JPG

S5001724.JPG

hope2.jpg

hope.jpg