Indoor Grow Biosoil, LED, DIY Growbox, White Widow, Amnesia Haze, May 2017

Tihoman

420 Member
My first Grow Journal- 10 May 2017
I like to have always bud home for me and my frends and also i would like to try cookin with it and that is why i decided to grow on my own.

I Have 4 flowers total (maybe i overdid it, it would have been better with 2 to start )
Two strains White widow and Amnezia Haze Feminized, i bought the seeds from Royal Queen seed shop from Amsterdam.

2x White Widow: - THC: 19%
- Genetic Background: White Widow S1
- Type: Sa 50% In 50%

2x Amnezia Haze : -THC: 22%
-Genetic Background: Original Amnesia Haze
-Type: Sa 70% In 30%

300W LED Grow Light Viparspectra - full spectrum and one aditional mild white Led light bulb 60w 806 lumens.
at first(20days or so) i had it 80cm above the flowers but then i read that it can be lowerd so i have it now on 50cm above, so far so good. I think that i should buy one more 300wLED but for now it will go as it is.
I am runing it on 18on/6off mode. But planing to switch 12/12 in the next 3weeks.

The temperature is variating from 25 to 28C, i use ice during the day to keep it 26-27C, but mostly is 27C.

I dont have feeding plan, i just water the plants every 3day with tap water that is day or two old because i wait the chlorine to waporise.

I use biosoil i bought from a large market and also i bought perlite or i think it is ( Rasenkalk is the name - with 83% - calcium carbonat, 5% Magnesium carbonat )
and because i tryed to google it and did not make thinks clear for me i used very little like 95%soil 5%Kalk/perlite.

Grow pots 20cm high with 4-5L soil in each of them.

I have a carbon filter basic one - 105 m3/h, 100mm.
And a small fan for light breeze. :slide:

I have made DIY Grow box,i did not have the funds for new one,next month i will order one, my plan is to grow max two flowers in the future so i will buy 60x60x140.
This is basicly metal rack and wrapt half with Hard Surface floor Underlayment and a grill cover all inside with aluminium foil.
IMG_062740.JPG

35Veg day till now and planing to go week or two like this and than on to flowering period.
As you can see the picturs not all flowers grow the same so i think that will be a problem when switc to flower mode.

So this is Day 1 - May 10 2017 planted
IMG_062947.JPG

Day 3
IMG_063848.JPG

Day 9
IMG_068150.JPG

Day 11
IMG_0817.PNG

Day 19
IMG_073952.JPG

Day 22
IMG_076450.JPG

Day 34
IMG_079843.JPG
IMG_079746.JPG
IMG_079447.JPG
IMG_078748.JPG

IMG_079538.JPG
IMG_078549.JPG

I am new to this and i know that we learn through mistakes, i hope not big ones:blushsmile:

If you have ideas of sugestions how to make it better or what to do or not to do in future, please comment.

:Namaste:

Looking good buddy!! Gonna grab a seat and watch you do your thing!

One bit of advice, put your link to your grow journal. That way when you comment on any other journal or link, people can see your journal link and come take a look and comment or offer help that you might need.

High Tihoman

Your plants look good but that "perlite" you bought isn't perlite. Perlite is a volcanic glass that is heated so it expands and gets fluffy. It is inert and contains no minerals that can be transferred to the soil or your plants like the stuff you got. Luckily you didn't use the 25% amount that is the norm for loosening up soils and making them easier for roots to grow in. It also allows more air in the rootball to give the roots the oxygen they need.

I use biosoil i bought from a large market and also i bought perlite or i think it is ( Rasenkalk is the name - with 83% - calcium carbonat, 5% Magnesium carbonat )
and because i tryed to google it and did not make thinks clear for me i used very little like 95%soil 5%Kalk/perlite.

I noticed you spray your plants. Are you foliar feeding or just getting them wet? I never spray unless I have to but a lot of people spray all sorts of nutrients and stuff on their plants. If you see any fuzzy stuff growing on the leaves stop spraying and dry things out.

I found a great spot to download FREE POT BOOKS. I downloaded a grow bible first and got lots more. Books look great and complete like the real ones I have here. No web site but just a page of links. Just right click on what you want and then "Save Link As" to download so they don't open first as some are 50+ megs. They got lots. Enjoy.

Good luck!

Day 55 / and two weeks in to flowering period,12/12,
did buy new grow tent, my DIY did not turnout good as i tought, it had a lot of uncovered area and it started to smell real nice but the whole room had a smell, so the new grow tent is top and its 60X60X140, and even it helped with the temperature, in the old one i had 27-28C(and some days 29-30) and now it is 25-26C not more.
Carbon filter is on all the time 24/7 and the ventilator is on the same timer with the led light.
IMG_098744.JPG
IMG_098540.JPG

Watering every second - third day.

Day 64, almost month into flowering.Watering every second day, plain watter and no extra additives.
I taught that by now it will be bigger and at end, but as i started to read more an more i realized that at least one more month. So yea waiting is the hardest part.
IMG_104948.JPG
IMG_104742.JPG
IMG_104635.JPG
IMG_104239.JPG

My friends are coming to visit and i can't offer the gods gift. Patience .

Day 74 from seeds and month and half into flowering 12/12, plain water every second day.
Did a little trimming, took down the big leafs so the small buds can get a little bit sunshine. Nice progres not big as i would like it but for first time i am amazed that i got to this stage:)
Also took two clones and put them in coco soil and hope will have roots in the next couple of weeks.
IMG_113434.JPG
IMG_113038.JPG
IMG_113333.JPG
IMG_112841.JPG
IMG_113238.JPG
IMG_112644.JPG

82 days from seeds and almost two months into flowering, on some the leaves started to dry and getting yellow, i am no expert so i think that is normal, at least i hope so:) everything is as before, i don't expect much but will see in the end, i am not sure how long should i keep them like this and should i start drying them, will ask in some post on the forum and write here. Greets
IMG_116247.JPG
IMG_115942.JPG
IMG_115741.JPG
IMG_115544.JPG
IMG_115442.JPG

That yellowing is very natural near the end of the flower. Nothing to worry about 2 months into the process. Start checking your trichomes regularly at this point.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom