Indoor Medical Grows - 5x5 Room - Flower & Veg

gotta love frosty nuggs and you still have some time left they're going to be beautiful:bravo::bravo:

really appreciate it blackbeast!!

when i put my nose up in them and smell it get a weird smell cant really put my nose on it yet, but when i touch the nugs and then smell holly shit freaking Fruity pebbles smells so good makes me want to just :roorrip: but that will have to wait.

Appreciate it Southern!!

trying to, had my little problems but with help from all of you and this site got through them.

Now i am just trying to get a idea of how i want to go about the next mothers i grab, and witch Strains.

Was looking into picking three of these or maybe even somthing not listed, any suggestions welcome!!
Indica
Bubba Kush
La con
Purple Kush

Sativia
Blue dream
F13
Juicy Fruit

Was thinking three mothers maybe four.

Wheels are turning in my head of how to go about it, have a few ideas and wanted to share them with you all. I know it comes down to what i want to do but i wanted to see what everyone else opinion on them.

1. Buy 3 clones Veg until they are 12 inch's then switch to Flowering and grow 3 monsters in water farms, week 2 of flowering i would cut clones.

2. Buy 3 clones (hopefully there girls) make them mothers and Veg until i can get 5 good clones from each plant. Take the 15cutting/clones and Veg them until they are 12 inch's switch to Flowering grow them in 5 gallon buckets dwc

3. is almost the same as 2. but instead of flowering them in 5 gallon buckets i would flower them in the mega garden in 4"x4" pots

Hoping that all 15 clones make it but maybe not

thank you guys !!

ebbaflow is great i have two pumps in it one to fill the table and one that keeps the water moving

i have seen a grow where the guy does 2plants per sqft in 4x4 pots in a megagraden pulls close to a pound Ichi i believe is name is. If i find the grow i put up a link for you.

nice setup man. Love the Megagarden. those are nice and easy to use. cant get mush simpler yet effective !!! WOOHOO!!! keep up the good work! ;)

Glad you can join us Jason!!

Really loving the mega. looking forward to filling it up and doing a grow, going to copy Ichi's 4''x4''pots 24 plants in a 2x4 area i believe he used two mega gardens got little under a pound

:ganjamon:

Update Started week 7

Grrr why does it keep doing that ??? 2 videos when i only post 1 grrr gotta read :reading420magazine: any help from the site

Its two videos one above the other, the bottom one has a RED x next to it like if your picture or video didnt show up. no worries i guess

Great videos. I like the way you move slowly. One has time to really enjoy the nuances.

BTW, just saw your question above and you're struggling with same as me. Its actually easy. Just use the Insert URL button instead of an image. It will show as a link in the post while you're editing it, but it will be parsed correctly when shown in the thread.

:thanks::nicethread:

thanks green for stopping by my journal,visitors have been sparse,i think everyone 's on vacation.Love your set up,super plants.I having a lot better grow than my first,it took some patience on my clones ,but they seem to be doing , good.H & G
soil a&b ,plus fox farms ocean forest soil,sure made a difference.hope you get a pound.count me in for the finish. HH:welldone:

Great videos. I like the way you move slowly. One has time to really enjoy the nuances.

BTW, just saw your question above and you're struggling with same as me. Its actually easy. Just use the Insert URL button instead of an image. It will show as a link in the post while you're editing it, but it will be parsed correctly when shown in the thread.

:thanks::nicethread:

Appericate it man, glad you are enjoying the show!! Trying to make it worth watching, sorry no music this time had a new idea for some music but it didnt work.

Thank you for the help on insert of the video, first time i happend but will not happen agian :yahoo:

Taking any request haha that might be out there if theres any.

thanks green for stopping by my journal,visitors have been sparse,i think everyone 's on vacation.Love your set up,super plants.I having a lot better grow than my first,it took some patience on my clones ,but they seem to be doing , good.H & G
soil a&b ,plus fox farms ocean forest soil,sure made a difference.hope you get a pound.count me in for the finish. HH:welldone:

Yea its that time of year, on vacation or gorilla growing some where, they will be back

for the kinds words really makes one feel good about the work i do. This will be my third real grow always came out with a harvest just had problems so hopefully i have learned from my mistakes and can get a nice harvest through a cure and into my bowl with a good taste

Dam pound man that would be sick but i don't think so, i was hoping for 4oz.

Any other guesses out there what the harvest will be ??

Back
Top Bottom