Is 600W HPS setup for $225 a good deal?

InkJockey

600 Watt High Pressure Sodium set-up includes 600W Gro Pro ballast, 4" Yield Master reflector hood, Lumilux HPS bulb, and cord

for $225... Is that a good deal? its lightly used but also he is going to drive 45 miles to sell it to me

thanks for you time guys! :D

no

talk him down to 130 to 150, maybe 160 while cringing a bit. Then use your saved money and get a new light bulb somewhere. Used ballasts are cool if not too old, but no one wants a used light bulb. Keep it as a spare though . Hydro gear does not sell fast at all or well really when it's used, so you can bargain pretty nicely.

i got my sun system ss6 switchable 1000 watt with both hortilux bulbs (hps and mh) and a co2 regulator w/tank on craigslist for $175. u be the judge

dumb me i just recently spent 300 for a led that will only veg

bud sweet deal I will give you $200 for the whole thing or swap you even for my led

600 Watt High Pressure Sodium set-up includes 600W Gro Pro ballast, 4" Yield Master reflector hood, Lumilux HPS bulb, and cord

for $225... Is that a good deal? its lightly used but also he is going to drive 45 miles to sell it to me

thanks for you time guys! :D

I would say no I got a 1000w switchable ballast with mh and hps bulbs a sun system yieldmaster II 6" air cooled reflector and 350cfm vortex fan for 450 delivered. for a 600w used at all I would give him 125$ tops as you could just hit ebay and find the exact same system brand new for the same price he is asking and more then likely in the 1000w variety.

Back
Top Bottom