Is a 2 litre pot to small?

zac9000

Just wanted to throw this out there as its something that im deciding on right now,
So im planning on doing 12/12 from seed, or perhaps vegging for up to two weeks then flipping to flowering,
Im sprouting quite a few plants and in order to do this i need to use 2 liter pott,

Would this be a problem?

- Could i veg for 2 weeks and then flower with this size pot?
- is it even possible to 12/12 from seed with this size pot?

3186afcc11263125697d13063071ba681.jpg

Just wanted to throw this out there as its something that im deciding on right now,
So im planning on doing 12/12 from seed, or perhaps vegging for up to two weeks then flipping to flowering,
Im sprouting quite a few plants and in order to do this i need to use 2 liter pott,

Would this be a problem?

- Could i veg for 2 weeks and then flower with this size pot?
- is it even possible to 12/12 from seed with this size pot?

3186afcc11263125697d13063071ba681.jpg

Yes you can veg for 2 weeks in that pot and then complete flowering in that same one. If you would like to maximize your yields, LST and use a DIY air pot. Very easy to do and should help maximize yield. Cheers

Thanks buddy! Yeah i think ill veg for 2 weeks then, in that case ill topp the plants and Do the 4 way lst technique (':

Here's some pics of some Sativa dominant plants I grew about a year ago. They were grown in 2 liter Hempy Buckets made from recycled soda bottles. I started them flowering immediately out of the cloning machine. They were harvested after 89 days of 12/12.

Picture_2246.jpg
Picture_2236.jpg
Picture_2452.jpg
Picture_2382.jpg

12/12 from seed is only really practical for SoG grows (Sea of Green), mostly done with clones tho & cost effective in the long run.

At best i'd leave em in till some 6 to 8 inch of growth before flipping lights... small plants = less yield this is where SoG comes into play.

Topping, well ya need to leave for a couple or so weeks so growth can occur from cut point other wise yield will be smaller...

Some finer points need to be understood !

Thanks for the replies guys (':

Looks like you can get some really nice plants without vegging!

@FuzzyDuck Also i didnt explain why i wanted to 12/12 from seed, but i wouldnt have enough space to veg 15 plants for 4-6 weeks,

Just to avoid confusion I want to show you an example of some of my "typical" clones. I let the root system get pretty large before planting them in the containers. I'm harvesting some plants at the moment that had to be removed quickly from the cloning machine due to Pythium. These current plants are no where near the size nor yield I am accustomed to. More roots usually equals more buds.

Picture_2403.jpg
Picture_04632.jpg

Back
Top Bottom