Is my plant okay?

Matto835

Hay guys so I am growing 4 gorilla glue autoflowers 3 of them are growing great in my opinion, one of thems leaves are already hanging over the edges of a 5gal pot in two and a half weeks, but the one I'm worried about is the little girl in the photos below, she was actually late to the party from germinating it was a huge seed and took an extra two days to open up, is she just a runt or a late bloomer? Also do you think I should start LST? I've been putting it off because I am abit nervous as this is my first grow.

Attachments

• 20200529_232914.jpg
    20200529_232914.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • 20200529_232924.jpg
    20200529_232924.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 50
  • 20200529_232931.jpg
    20200529_232931.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
Hiya Matto835 they look fine to me! You've done well, stay the course. You can start LST or not, depends on how much height you have to work with and how mad scientist you are! I'd probably be topping the bigger two around now. I beat the crap out of my plants right from the start, lots of LST, still do to a certain extent however my canopy height is higher these days so I don't bother now, just top them a few or a bunch of times. Or supercrop (which is essentially smushing and cracking the stem sideways 90 degrees) I also do have naturally bushy plants though omg they go all over the place on their own! Anyway, I think you are doing a fine job, you do have to make some decisions but you are going into them from a strong spot especially for your first grow. CHeers, gl! :yahoo:

The first two photos look real nice, the third looks a little concerning. The curling up leaf edges look like an issue to me, there are growers here with much more experience than me but I would explore this.

The first two photos look real nice, the third looks a little concerning. The curling up leaf edges look like an issue to me, there are growers here with much more experience than me but I would explore this.

Yea and its tiny, only 2days younger than her sisters

Matto835: Your little guy looks like he's struggling. Sometimes seeds just have trouble really taking off. It'll likely catch up once it has some strong root development. The one thing I question is whether or not that little runt is getting enough water. Next time you water, drench the pot...drench it slowly over like 30 minutes or so until you get some run-off ( like 10-20% of what you put in) out the bottom of the pot. I may be wrong, perhaps you are already watering properly :) Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom