Is that hash oil in your e-juice?

its not that the herb is harsh,its hard to explain,with the group of guys that come over for pool night,everyone is on the wax plan,but when ever someone shows up with some fire,man all off us dabbers have crazy cough fits,, its not a cant handle it kind of cough, is almost like a lung irritation cough,if that makes sense. At first I thought it was just my smoke,but then I made a Denver weekend and the next 4 species does the same.

I love flowers more then I love oil. I just need the high that oil gives me.

Ive smoked flowers since I could care to remember. Around four years ago I was smoking 2x as much as a normal day due to injury from hod carring. They tried put to no me on a few different pain pills but I refused all them. It wasn't till a year ago I got in a accident (was stopped at a red light and rear ended by a girl doing 35 in a 25) this triggered my back pain like no other. I was laying in the hospital bed when they tried giving me some pain pills and i refused to take. Some will say then u weren't in bad enough pain. But i am just that strong against pills. I jokingly told the nurse I have my med lice see in the car and a twisted blunt, can I get rolled out and smoke it. They laughed.. when I got home my guy at the time came by and brought this nasty gooy green oil. Said it was the bbbz neeez and to try it out. So I did, it helped my pain right away and was the highest I've felt since I was 10 sitting in the visitors baseball dugout. So I continued to use it till I started feeling lung issues and I knew it had to of been from the oil. Now that I've made my own and handled it for a year I know what I should look for. He gave me the dirtiest muff garbage they had, terrible material poor purge just terrible. When I started to make my own I did start dabbing so much I almost forgot about herbs.

I got sick for a week and couldn't take a dab, tried and just died. So I started the vaporizer up, and vapped for a week. After that week I took a dab and again felt destroyed. Had 3 dabs in 15 min from not smoking heavy for a week and first time In my 14 years of smoking couldn't drive. So after that day I've done a 50/50. I usually start my day off w 2 dabs, after 20-30 min I load a flower bowl and watch the news or listen to music while I smoke that bowl. Once that's out 30 min or so, I take another dab and go check on gardens before they go to sleep. Everythings good I take another dab and load a bowl. I do this through oUT the day unless I work, if I'm at the shop I don't dab unless I have nerve spasm.
Basicly, I love the taste of flowers and smoke it just for the taste. I prefer sour/cheese strains.

My dabs are to stop nerve spasm or to help w a function. Such as go hiking. Take 3-4 dabs right before and I roll a few blunts up.

Flowers = taste long lasting enjoyment (I like smoke in my lungs)
Oil = instant pain relief, long lasting effeCT

I would recommend u trying to get a volcano vape, if u enjoy bong rips and can't handle the plant burning (sounds like the issue) a volcano would be your best bet. Big, powerful, smooth, healthier.

I&I

your days sound about the same as mine,as far as start time and frequency of use.

and you brought up a point i hadn't thought of,shit,this doesn't happen in a pipe or a bong rip,just with joint or blunts,I cant smoke dabbs before bed or I will never sleep,so I have a little.5g bowl tha getts a working out before bed.

I thought hard about the volcano this year,but opted for a smart dabb enail instead,volcano price has always kept me at bay

not to argue, but PG is "safe" for consumption here in america(thats about the only place) and it goes un-noticed in most foods and candys. however smoking PG has no studys on it and is still new to the arena so is yet to see what harm it has on the inside of our bodys when we smoke it. not saying yours is not healthy as maybe kosher PG is the true safe way to make the oil for pens. i just recommend patients to smoke hash oil through the pens. get the tops with a coil (not for liquid) and the hash oil will burn great.

5 star bubble hash is what i burn in my old oil pen ;)
(been told by several that there are not many access points that have bubble hash anymore, they all turn it into wax... :( )

I&i

"smoking PG has no studys on it and is still new to the arena so is yet to see what harm it has on the inside of our bodys when we smoke it."

Actually, PG has been studied for inhalation for over 70 years. It's in every asthma inhaler you have ever seen.. some hospitals even pump it into their ventilation systems. Studies HAVE shown PG to be safe.

I've been getting the super critical CO2 cartridges from the dispensary lately. They are so convenient for medicating in public, just screw on your cartridge and take a few rips of some 70% THC oil and you're solid. Yea it might not hit me like a dab, but I can't exactly take a dab while walking down the street either. In my opinion it's the best way to burn in public, super low key cuz it looks your just smoking an ecig, it's strong so you don't need to sit there an puff on it for 10 minutes, a handful of hits usually gets the job done, and the smell isn't nearly as obvious as burning flowers. And it's extremely portable. I like the idea of making my own though cuz those things can be pricey, I might have to take a second look at this after I harvest.

Back
Top Bottom