Making stable e-liquid from cannabis extract

I use a joyetech evic vt with a kanger subtank nano. .19-.21 occ new vertical ni coils work best. I am vaping at 500*. I am using holy terp mix best flavors so far. With a brand new coils I blaze through about a tank and a half then a tank will last me a week to ten days being medicated all day long. I have messed around with lots of ways to mix and vape and this set up is best for me and a few friends who listened the one who didn't is always complaining.

I use a joyetech evic vt with a kanger subtank nano. .19-.21 occ new vertical ni coils work best. I am vaping at 500*. I am using holy terp mix best flavors so far. With a brand new coils I blaze through about a tank and a half then a tank will last me a week to ten days being medicated all day long. I have messed around with lots of ways to mix and vape and this set up is best for me and a few friends who listened the one who didn't is always complaining.
I want to taste my concentrate, not a pre flavored juice. With good concentrate and a minimum of Ejmix I don't get any bad flavor. I just taste my concentrate with its own flavor. I bet with Qwiso there is a lack of flavor but that is what keeps me away from Qwiso.

Kanizas,
I have a similar mod 4500maH 60W mod that displays in watts and volts but not temp - and I assume you are talking 500F as a temp setting. Does that translate into a specific W or V setting?

Also, since I haven't noticed you on this thread before, are you saying you vape THIS recipe, or are you vaping another form of extract?

I have wanted to sub ohm since I started vaping and quit smoking both weed and cigs. I want to blow clouds with my herb and not get burnt hits or have a bad experience. I started with a delta 2 using the rba as a dripper and trying to flavor ej. Then went to a mech mod with a rda still sucked using puff majic i like them for flavors, butrecently found holy terp and they are also good. Then i got the evic vt and a evic vt mini and tried different tanks and the subtank nano with the new round style Nickle coils is the best vaping experience I have had to date. Even store bought disposable gave me burnt dry hits. Un cool my friends. But the set up I am running as are 2 friends is consistsant and a blessing. 5-600 f .14 with square Nickle occ .20 with round, this is the best clouds but fnothing to write home about. At .12 you can stealh vape like no other and barley see any thing and get great. This just a vapers experience with different setups but if something breaks or is lost I WILL run it again no changes IMO. I do all my own qwet runs back to back 3 min and in the dehydrator at 115 till dry. Some times I rosin press them buds first though but I have never tried rosin to mix, it's usually dirty looking. Hope that answered your question

Thanks Shig!

I followed your advice, ethanol extraction winterized, and then your original post instructions.
Freakin awesome results ... thank you SO very much. My V2 Pro pen is delivering the goods!

Best Of Buds

JB

:Namaste:

JB the VG/PG just doesn't extract the cannabinoids and terpenes effectively. So it is much easier and a better result to start with solvent extracted hash (honey oil, Qwet, Qwiso,budder, shatter) These have already been extracted with a solvent like ethanol or isopropanol. But I am not a big fan of isopropanol.

I imagine this protocol would work for ice hash but I would probably dissolve the ice hash in ethanol overnight in a freezer then filter it(winterizing). When making ethanol based hash it is always important to stay super cold. The idea is to keep the water soluble chlorophyll frozen while extracting the cannabinoids and terps. Then I would filter the extraction and let it dry into hash. After that you could proceed with the protocol I have written.

Thanks Shig!

I followed your advice, ethanol extraction winterized, and then your original post instructions.
Freakin awesome results ... thank you SO very much. My V2 Pro pen is delivering the goods!

Best Of Buds

JB

:Namaste:
That is such great news! The ethanol is great because it makes a more flavorful product than iso. I bet that eliquid is amazing!!! Be careful haha. But something makes me think you already took a long trip to the twilight zone!

Do those dry herb atomizer's really vape or is it just a fancy smoking device? (i heard they combust the herb not vape but not sure if it is true or not)

Lex with this dry herb atty I am not getting combustion. But this one uses a titanium and ceramic element. The herb is nicely browned though. Can't fully recommend it yet as I blew one out. Waiting to see how the second one does long term before I give my endorsement. But I will say it is quite awesome so far. I am really waiting for the rebuildable version they are working on now. And also contemplating the firefly2! Jealous that Duggs has already preordered one!

Great write up, this is something ive been dabbling with when I can.

I got an iStick 30w with a isub tank works well with juices ive made so far, gonna give your method a go on the next batch

My Vape V2 Pro pen has a loose leaf cartridge (and wax and juice catridges) and it does vaporize ground buds very well. No combustion! Not sure about all vape devices, I'm kinda a noob compared to most Vapers on 420Magazine.

I don't know a whole lot about E-liquid when it comes to Cannabis, but would this in turn potentially reduce the potency and health benefits by turning it into this kind of form, or would it remain rather the same and still benefit someone just the same as in it's raw form? I know this is a bit old of a forum post, but I was honestly curious, :)

I don't know a whole lot about E-liquid when it comes to Cannabis, but would this in turn potentially reduce the potency and health benefits by turning it into this kind of form, or would it remain rather the same and still benefit someone just the same as in it's raw form? I know this is a bit old of a forum post, but I was honestly curious, :)

Junky it stays as stable as regular concentrate so I would expect a normal decrease over time. Yes potency is immediately less than the concentrate starting material because it is diluted, but instead of dabbing you can just puff puff away with a vaporizer or add some to the top of a bowl of bud. So really it's just a different method of delivery. I keep mine in a syringe and squeeze it out bit by bit. Doesn't stick around long when I make it lol.

Now in a tank the material may degrade faster because tanks can get very warm with use. So I have tended to use mine with a dripper and wick. That way I just use a syringe to lay some on the wick and vape it all. Then reload.

Back
Top Bottom