Is this correct? Help please!

Leappy

Hey guys.. a little help pls.. firstly is this little lady in pre flower/flowering ?
Pre flower.jpg
43485853_286038755571040_1917841912870469632_n.jpg
.. and secondly don't laugh at the support I used anything I could find, what I want to know does it look alright, have I supported ok.. , if not pls let me know so I can fix it

Hey guys.. a little help pls.. firstly is this little lady in pre flower/flowering ?
Pre flower.jpg
43485853_286038755571040_1917841912870469632_n.jpg
.. and secondly don't laugh at the support I used anything I could find, what I want to know does it look alright, have I supported ok.. , if not pls let me know so I can fix it
Thats looking great my man!
Well done. Spread her out and keep it low. Then lots of buds for you.

Oh :high-five: thats great .. thanks GrowBro.. she is pretty low as I tipped her too soon :) noobie error.. so she hasn't grown up much.. but thanks for the reply really app it
Love to help if i can.
But dont even worry about your plant.
Its looking great bro.
Keep doing what you doing.

I see you growing in soil, worm pee or tea as some would call it would be great to add too. But not to far into flower, maybe half way, because its high in nitrogen.
What soil are you using bro? Bought or self made?
I have grown in a big pot with worms working the soil through the grow.
Use a little coco and perlite in your mix too.
My secret is lava dust, 72 trace elements and minerals. Its slow release, but worms digest it and make more readily available to the plants.
Oh yes, bone meal and lime too.

Well their you have a recipe to try next time if you like.

:Namaste:

I see you growing in soil, worm pee or tea as some would call it would be great to add too. But not to far into flower, maybe half way, because its high in nitrogen.
What soil are you using bro? Bought or self made?
I have grown in a big pot with worms working the soil through the grow.
Use a little coco and perlite in your mix too.
My secret is lava dust, 72 trace elements and minerals. Its slow release, but worms digest it and make more readily available to the plants.
Oh yes, bone meal and lime too.

Well their you have a recipe to try next time if you like.

:Namaste:
Thanks GrowBro really app it.. by the by where in SA are you..
Soil.. whats on the plot mixed with organic compost.. home made :)
What on earth.. worm pee? what is it and where would i get it.. how far into flower with the Nit.. just started flowering as you can see above..as for earth worms lol yet to even see one in the garden.. but I know I can buy those :)
The coco and perlite.. will I find that at a nursery?
Lava dust.. sounds awesome same applies.. at a nursery
when I say noobie i mean it lol I havn't so much as done one ph on my soil.. guess my water is ok .. bore hole
:thanks: for the info really app it.. I obviously didnt do my intro very well.. bro ette here lmao not bro :rofl:

Thanks GrowBro really app it.. by the by where in SA are you..
Soil.. whats on the plot mixed with organic compost.. home made :)
What on earth.. worm pee? what is it and where would i get it.. how far into flower with the Nit.. just started flowering as you can see above..as for earth worms lol yet to even see one in the garden.. but I know I can buy those :)
The coco and perlite.. will I find that at a nursery?
Lava dust.. sounds awesome same applies.. at a nursery
when I say noobie i mean it lol I havn't so much as done one ph on my soil.. guess my water is ok .. bore hole
:thanks: for the info really app it.. I obviously didnt do my intro very well.. bro ette here lmao not bro :rofl:

In the Eastern Cape bro!

Should not be hard to find composting worms around. just ask at nursery i guess.
Can get on line in CT too. Google vermicompost.
All veg matter gets put with them and they chow it.
you put them in bins and catch the urea and you cant beat that, and you recycling your scraps too.

Good luck with the grow

Back
Top Bottom