Help Please

Leappy

Hi all.. this plant is flowering and I am not sure what on earth I am looking at. I keep a very close eye on my plants and this one gave me every reason to believe its a "she" white pistles for the past couple of months. Now what is going on.. this I noticed a few days ago but has become very obvious with the naked eye.. is this BOY :( my first grows and I dont really know what I am looking at. There has been no sign of the male balls that I have seen before on this plant.. PLS HELP
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Dam..... I’m only a nooby myself but def looks male to me
All kinds of balls up in there
Was it with any other plants during flowering??
OH NO... oh crap.. no I have no other males.. I had a male i yanked out and threw away a couple of weeks ago but there was no polen yet.. I got it early.. wow why now.. like I said there were only white hairs on every node. This is really dissapointing my fav plant.. a real beauty

OH NO... oh crap.. no I have no other males.. I had a male i yanked out and threw away a couple of weeks ago but there was no polen yet.. I got it early.. wow why now.. like I said there were only white hairs on every node. This is really dissapointing my fav plant.. a real beauty
He does look like a beast. Maybe strip some branches off and keep one main. Keep a close eye checking it for when they are gonna burst. When they do wrap a paper bag over it, chop it off, bang it about a little leave it on overnight, boom. Controlled pollen collecting without contaminating your fems, then you know you got some pollen from a very strong male ;)

Mate I feel for you that sucks big time....
good looking plant from what I seen on your grow journal.... on the plus side I’m sure you learnt some new stuff from this grow to go into the next?
Give it a few hours I’m sure some experienced growers will give some great advice

He does look like a beast. Maybe strip some branches off and keep one main. Keep a close eye checking it for when they are gonna burst. When they do wrap a paper bag over it, chop it off, bang it about a little leave it on overnight, boom. Controlled pollen collecting without contaminating your fems, then you know you got some pollen from a very strong male ;)
Hey Bilbo.. thanks man I think I am gonna do that.. yeah a strong plant.. tell me about pollen storage pls.. what do I do after collecting

Mate I feel for you that sucks big time....
good looking plant from what I seen on your grow journal.... on the plus side I’m sure you learnt some new stuff from this grow to go into the next?
Give it a few hours I’m sure some experienced growers will give some great advice
Thanks Bman.. app the input.. yeah bummed man but what can I do.. :thanks:

Hi all.. this plant is flowering and I am not sure what on earth I am looking at. I keep a very close eye on my plants and this one gave me every reason to believe its a "she" white pistles for the past couple of months. Now what is going on.. this I noticed a few days ago but has become very obvious with the naked eye.. is this BOY :( my first grows and I dont really know what I am looking at. There has been no sign of the male balls that I have seen before on this plant.. PLS HELP
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
That’s a male buddy

What was your environment ? Sometimes stressful flower temps can hermie a plant

Look at van stank or pennywise or even bobrown here on mag wait even natural spirit too as done some pollen catching lol

Look at van stank or pennywise or even bobrown here on mag wait even natural spirit too as done some pollen catching lol
Thanks Kingjoe.. app it will have a look

Hey Bilbo.. thanks man I think I am gonna do that.. yeah a strong plant.. tell me about pollen storage pls.. what do I do after collecting
Store it in some sort of little air tight container a little bud pot would be good as long as it aint a squeeze top cos itl fly everywhere when u open it lol. Then keep it somewhere dark and cool. The veg drawer in the fridge would be a good spot. Ive heard of people even freezing their pollen. A lot of info around here on pollen collecting. Hey @Pennywise would you care to weigh in at all cuz?

Store it in some sort of little air tight container a little bud pot would be good as long as it aint a squeeze top cos itl fly everywhere when u open it lol. Then keep it somewhere dark and cool. The veg drawer in the fridge would be a good spot. Ive heard of people even freezing their pollen. A lot of info around here on pollen collecting. Hey @Pennywise would you care to weigh in at all cuz?
Hey Kingjoe.. stripped that sucker down and left about 5 heads.. lets see what I can get out of it .. thanks for the advice

Not really get some pollen and pollinate a female with that male and get some seeds lol

I haven’t got into seeds yet I should have by now guess I’m being bit lazy lol

First I need to learn how to grow the darn thing lol

Not really get some pollen and pollinate a female with that male and get some seeds lol

I haven’t got into seeds yet I should have by now guess I’m being bit lazy lol

First I need to learn how to grow the darn thing lol
Gonna do that King.. just finished stripping him down and left about 5 heads.. will see what I get off that

Hye Kingjoe.. these pics of my other "Female" or at this stage I hope it is :) this is what my MALE looked like a couple of weeks ago.. what I would like to ask is .. the plant is very bushy still.. have I left it too late maybe to thin her out a bit?
1.png
2.png
Sorry they are outdoor

Back
Top Bottom