Is this nute burn? FFOF soil

Cannygrow

Hey guys true newbie first grow ever using 3gl smart pots in ffof strain is critical purple from growers choice seed, light is a 300w viparspectra in a 24x48 Vivosun growtent. I am looking for some help my seedling are at day 4 and I am not sure if they are exhibiting nite burn I keep hearing ffof runs hot and my burn seedling or if I am overwatering any help is appreciated( pictures are both seedling with and without flash)

Attachments

• 2C41806A-E3AD-4F50-AEE2-6BE1A59511D6.jpeg
    2C41806A-E3AD-4F50-AEE2-6BE1A59511D6.jpeg
    675 KB · Views: 160
  • A3D16C71-2A82-495C-8A26-229387093D0D.jpeg
    A3D16C71-2A82-495C-8A26-229387093D0D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 162
  • 0809B3BB-765B-4076-8DBD-0BF8AC1D474F.jpeg
    0809B3BB-765B-4076-8DBD-0BF8AC1D474F.jpeg
    999.4 KB · Views: 179
Looks just fine at this point from what I can tell. FFOF is much more dangerous for freshly rooted clones. New sprouts from seed are usually okay. You will need more light in that tent as they grow. Your current light won't be near enough to flower them with a decent yield. That is only a 136 w actual draw LED. I would love to add two more of the one you have or use the one you have plus one of the 600 watt (270 actual watt) units along with it. When it comes to late veg and into flower you are going to want between 40 and 50 actual watts per square foot of your grow tent. What are your watering habits with your seedlings?

Looks just fine at this point from what I can tell. FFOF is much more dangerous for freshly rooted clones. New sprouts from seed are usually okay. You will need more light in that tent as they grow. Your current light won't be near enough to flower them with a decent yield. That is only a 136 w actual draw LED. I would love to add two more of the one you have or use the one you have plus one of the 600 watt (270 actual watt) units along with it. When it comes to late veg and into flower you are going to want between 40 and 50 actual watts per square foot of your grow tent. What are your watering habits with your seedlings?
I water according to how I see the soil I use ph tapp water or collected rain water (I still ph) and I water only around the base of the stem about a quarter size and lightly mist. Usually in the mornings and around evening since they dry out. I am upgrading to. 600w or a 1000w in a few weeks. Thnx for the help

I water according to how I see the soil I use ph tapp water or collected rain water (I still ph) and I water only around the base of the stem about a quarter size and lightly mist. Usually in the mornings and around evening since they dry out. I am upgrading to. 600w or a 1000w in a few weeks. Thnx for the help
Please don't pH Rainwater. It doesn't matter what the pH is showing on the Rainwater it does not need pH'ed. All you are doing if you pH Rainwater is adding unnecessary salts to your soil that can catch up with you and cause problems in the long run. The pH of your Rainwater will take on the pH of the soil all on its own.

Please don't pH Rainwater. It doesn't matter what the pH is showing on the Rainwater it does not need pH'ed. All you are doing if you pH Rainwater is adding unnecessary salts to your soil that can catch up with you and cause problems in the long run. The pH of your Rainwater will take on the pH of the soil all on its own.
Wow thank you so much for this advice ,like I said this is my first grow but I am confident in it

Please don't pH Rainwater. It doesn't matter what the pH is showing on the Rainwater it does not need pH'ed. All you are doing if you pH Rainwater is adding unnecessary salts to your soil that can catch up with you and cause problems in the long run
That was a nice tip....i collect rain water and i ph'd it for so long. .

I
Hey guys true newbie first grow ever using 3gl smart pots in ffof strain is critical purple from growers choice seed, light is a 300w viparspectra in a 24x48 Vivosun growtent. I am looking for some help my seedling are at day 4 and I am not sure if they are exhibiting nite burn I keep hearing ffof runs hot and my burn seedling or if I am overwatering any help is appreciated( pictures are both seedling with and without flash)
Think this one on photos looks ok....
U said u r new to this..
Autos are very strong plants...read about the advantage s and disadvantages ...
What i can tell u is take care with watering.better to see leaves signs needs water than to overwater her....
Also nutes needs much less than a photoperiod plant...
For beginners those 2 tips are the best in my opinion to have a nice crop.

I
Think this one on photos looks ok....
U said u r new to this..
Autos are very strong plants...read about the advantage s and disadvantages ...
What i can tell u is take care with watering.better to see leaves signs needs water than to overwater her....
Also nutes needs much less than a photoperiod plant...
For beginners those 2 tips are the best in my opinion to have a nice crop.
Thnx buddy really appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom