Is this nute burn - Please help can my plants be saved - Pics included

Tmac23

Yesterday I gave my girls there first feeding of GH I mixed 3ml of micro, then bloom, then grow in 200ml of water ...I divided the water between all three plants thinking I was only giving them a little just to start them off slowly but was it to much?
20160313_162803.jpg
20160313_162908.jpg
20160313_162829.jpg

Yes I have a pH pen I pH it to 6.3-7... and just to do a double check I also have the pH vial with droplets

Spill anything on them? Those lowest leaves will do that with hot soil. What soil are you running?

A little water may have got on the leaves when watering I try to get as much off as I can when that happens... I'm growing in ff ocean forest ... if it is a pH problem how do o go about correcting it

9 ml of solution in 200 ml of water? is that correct? Most nutrient solutions require 2-3 ml / liter or even gallon, now I don't use GH nutes and I don't know the right amounts, but read about the correct way to dilute them. 9 ml of anything in 200ml of water = overkill. I would flush that medium asap, and start next time with half the recommended amount.

I didn't put all in one pot...I split the water up between the 3 plants and that was split in half the bottles says 5ml/gallon for all per bottle

i wonder u water it with nutrients and after one day the soil is totally dry...the plant is small to can take the water...to dry so fast the soil...must have a big plant with mny roots...u must not have ph issues...did u water her with a small amount of water and nutients need more water?i just wonder why it is dry so quick..

If it's 5 ml / gallon, a gallon being 3.78 Liters, in 200 ml of water there should go like 0,2 ml of nutes not 3 ml. I hope you guys ignore my poor math, but my point is, way too many nutes in a little water = concentrated solution = burn. Doesn't matter if you only put in a little bit, it was still enough to burn them, that's why you see that damage there.

So how do I correct the issue???... I thought because I was splitting the nutes up between 3 plants that it wouldn't be that harsh

no nutes...just water to clean up the soil from most nutrient...then in next feeding use less nutes and more watter...if the plant grows a lot bigger start to give more food...but u will make it..it wasnt fatalle mistake:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom