Is this nute burn?

OzbudboY

Not sure if it's burn out deficiency.
IMG_20160130_150103841.jpg

I am on the fence but I think that is earl stage Phos Def.

Can we see more of the plant? Full body pics?

Whats the medium? What is the nute program?

Well those are some older pics (1 month old now) but in that case that is likely burn you stopped in its tracks. Unless it is new. If you flushed and stopped the burn and are adding back slowly then maybe it is phos Def. and you need to speed it up.

That thread was a month back so I don't know... you may have fixed one things just to cause another...you wouldn't be the first to do that.

:passitleft:

Well those are some older pics (1 month old now) but in that case that is likely burn you stopped in its tracks. Unless it is new. If you flushed and stopped the burn and are adding back slowly then maybe it is phos Def. and you need to speed it up.

That thread was a month back so I don't know... you may have fixed one things just to cause another...you wouldn't be the first to do that.

:passitleft:

Thanks, sounds about right. It's hard to know when I've fixed the nute burn so I might have flushed for too long. I'll take some pics in the morning

Thanks, sounds about right. It's hard to know when I've fixed the nute burn so I might have flushed for too long. I'll take some pics in the morning

Very light nute burn or more likely PH swing.

Nothing to worry about at this stage, good spotting though.

It's dwc with general hydro nutes

Very hard to keep the oxygen levels high in the water with DWC, especially as water temps rise, see if you can get your water temps down to 18-22 degrees Celsius, no higher..

and you need at least a 5 watt air pump per plant and ceramic air stones for DWC

DWC is a nightmare and I never recommend it unless you have a water temp controller.

My preference is ebb and flow i.e flood and drain with hydroton. (large size)

When you flood you push old air out, when you drain your suck new air in, and I still run air stones even with Flood and Drain.

we need photos. Like roots

From what ive seen via photos you have zero real problems at this stage.

Old leaves represent old issues , watch the new leaves for new feed back on the plants health.

Your doing a good job by the looks of things

Very hard to keep the oxygen levels high in the water with DWC, especially as water temps rise, see if you can get your water temps down to 18-22 degrees Celsius, no higher..

and you need at least a 5 watt air pump per plant and ceramic air stones for DWC

DWC is a nightmare and I never recommend it unless you have a water temp controller.

My preference is ebb and flow i.e flood and drain with hydroton. (large size)

When you flood you push old air out, when you drain your suck new air in, and I still run air stones even with Flood and Drain.

we need photos. Like roots

From what ive seen via photos you have zero real problems at this stage.

Old leaves represent old issues , watch the new leaves for new feed back on the plants health.

Your doing a good job by the looks of things

Good advice thank you. High water temperature is not an issue I believe. I was actually thinking about heating it. The air in bringing in is freezing cold. More pictures in a couple of hours, this plant is now 16 weeks vegging , I think it's going to be a monster yields and I just want the best it can be before switching the light. I think I might do my first journal on just the flowering of this plant.

I hope you got a LOT of room in that room. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had a feeling some one was going to say that. Are you talking about height pita? I plan on tieing it down in a 4x4 tent to spread out of some more but I'm a little worried about height. Maybe I should do it out of the tent to make use of my 8 foot r ceiling

I would be a little more worried about what might be Magnesium Def. but they are looking real good. You might want to toss in a small amount of epsom salt. Not uncommon after a flush.

:peace:

I had a feeling some one was going to say that. Are you talking about height pita? I plan on tieing it down in a 4x4 tent to spread out of some more but I'm a little worried about height. Maybe I should do it out of the tent to make use of my 8 foot r ceiling

Either or both. I just came to this thread so I don't even know what you are growing.
Of course you can somewhat substitue height for width by tying it down, but it will be a monster one way or the other.
Looks great! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom