Is this really a Strawberry Cough plant!?

luvsmokinweed

There isn't really much left to make a journal from, Im thinking about three days till harvest. Its just something telling me that this isn't a real strawberry cough plant. A friend gave it to me as a seedling. He had no space for it and its was very neglected. I did what I could to bring it back from the graves front door. It only grew to about 6-7in before it started to flower its self under 24/0 light. My first thoughts where hermie. then auto flowering. Well, as I said, about three days till harvest and no nanners so x out herm. I asked him if they where possibly an auto strain and he said no and none of his did this!!....!?!? So whats the reason she flowered her self so early and is she really "Strawberry Cough"??? I have no clue on her age but when she was given to me she looked to be at least a week and a half to two weeks old. She was neglected so maybe she was a bit older. She sat in my veg box a week or so before I notice preflowering. I left her in 24/0 light to force her back into veg. but she just kept producing pistols!?!?! She does not have a strawberry smell to her at all but she does have a very indescribable pungent smell to her almost like some type of must and she is covered in trichs!!! pics real soon!!!:thumb:

IMAG014617.JPG
IMAG014116.JPG
IMAG014717.JPG

Tell me what you all think!!! :)

Hi LuvSmokinWeed,

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

This plant does not look like it 2 - 3 days away from harvest. There is way to many white hairs still on that girl!

Have you looked at her Trichs? Those are definite answers to how close she is from being pulled.

On the strain, I don't really know from sight of still growing plant as I have not grown Strawberry Cough.

Happy harvesting brotha!

:Namaste:

Looks like strawberry cough I've had, though I never got to see it on the plant.

A quick google image search of "strawberry cough" will get you to many pictures that look pretty similar to what you have growing.

Looks good so far

I did google some pic on it and I thought a few did look similar to mine. Thanks

Hi LuvSmokinWeed,

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents.

This plant does not look like it 2 - 3 days away from harvest. There is way to many white hairs still on that girl!

Have you looked at her Trichs? Those are definite answers to how close she is from being pulled.

On the strain, I don't really know from sight of still growing plant as I have not grown Strawberry Cough.

Happy harvesting brotha!

:Namaste:

Hello Truth Seeker,
I also think it still has a few too many white hairs but I do have a scope and I did check the trichs. She has about 70% cloudy trichs and the other 30% are amber. I've been checking her every day and I notice more amber ones every day so Im pretty sure shes about ready :) I just don't know(or think) its a real strawberry cough. Its has no strawberry smell at all!!!

Back
Top Bottom