Issue autoflower

you might want to consider a 5 gal. things are more stable in a bigger pot unless you trigger them early on purpose. you can grow a bit bigger plant as well.

you have some time to decide if you want to up pot still. things are good otherwise.
I had a nice harvest some time ago - London Cheese auto, very fruity by the way. This fit my auto needs hehehe I'm planning to run the Strawberry cough fem photo and also probably the Deep mandarine CBD and for this time I'll try 3 or 5 gal... thinking about it.

Backing to main point... it is possible up pot auto without relevant yield losses?

Backing to main point... it is possible up pot auto without relevant yield losses?

bigger pot bigger yield. with autos you want them in the final pot by node 5.

bigger pot bigger yield. with autos you want them in the final pot by node 5.
Interesting... I'll try it in another opportunity and check how will be the growth :).
by the way... my lady is in progress hehehe

20220427_171001.jpg

Any guess here...? seems that I'm not controlling well calmag balance in my ladies :( ph 6.3.
Strawberry cough 12 days watering weekly - 1/2 gallon pot - this is my most important medicine anti anxiety!
My guess is mag deficiency....
@bluter @Bill284

20220513_065842.jpg

Any guess here...? seems that I'm not controlling well calmag balance in my ladies :( ph 6.3.
Strawberry cough 12 days watering weekly - 1/2 gallon pot - this is my most important medicine anti anxiety!
My guess is mag deficiency....
@bluter @Bill284

20220513_065842.jpg
Your calmag , are you putting it in first and waiting 10 minutes before adding nutrients full strength according to the schedule?
Then lastly setting ph to 6.3 ?
Then feeding slowly until runoff.

Then letting dry for 3-4 days until completely dry?
Then giving plain water at 6.3 ph to run off ?
Then drying the fek out again. ;)
Until the pot is lite.
Then repeating that process ?
Are you following this procedure?

Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Your calmag , are you putting it in first and waiting 10 minutes before adding nutrients full strength according to the schedule? YES - I learned here this procedure :)
Then lastly setting ph to 6.3 ? YES
Then feeding slowly until runoff. YES

Then letting dry for 3-4 days until completely dry? YES AND MORE WHEN NEEDED
Then giving plain water at 6.3 ph to run off ? no plain water, all watering with nuts
Then drying the fek out again. ;)
Until the pot is lite.
Then repeating that process ?
Are you following this procedure? only plain water I'm not using. All the time just add water when I feel the pot lite

I'm fine, thank you for asking!

I'm fine, thank you for asking!
Over feeding possibly.
Water is usually recommended between feeding. :Namaste:
How are you determining when to feed?

Bill

How are you determining when to feed?
Following biobizz chart :) Their syster berry OG kush is doing great with same strategy.
I'm also concerned about the interveinal bleaching. My soil is again inert + 20% worm casting.
The Pre watering only root juice, recharge, calmag and aloe vera. 1st watering 7 days after was the same, 3rd watering after 5 days was the same + 75% of full dose of fishmix). I'm using aloe vera as wetting agent (natural plant aloe vera).

Following biobizz chart :) Their syster berry OG kush is doing great with same strategy.
I'm also concerned about the interveinal bleaching. My soil is again inert + 20% worm casting.
The Pre watering only root juice, recharge, calmag and aloe vera. 1st watering 7 days after was the same, 3rd watering after 5 days was the same + 75% of full dose of fishmix). I'm using aloe vera as wetting agent (natural plant aloe vera).
Ok but are you lifting the pot to see if it's empty of water first.
Calmag in soil is generally given if a girl shows a deficiency.
Not at the start, but have you been putting the calmag in and waiting 10 minutes before adding any other ingredients.

Bill

Ok but are you lifting the pot to see if it's empty of water first.
Calmag in soil is generally given if a girl shows a deficiency.
Not at the start, but have you been putting the calmag in and waiting 10 minutes before adding any other ingredients.
Yes, I am. Maybe last watering could wait 1 additional day but it was light, not very light...
My calmag is powder and supplier recommends add every watering and I'm following - 11% Ca and 5% Mg.
I'm waiting 10min before to add the other nuts - all set. In the end ph 6.3 and start the watering process.

@Bill284 Quick question... I read some articles about but I'm not sure and convinced the sequence that will have less impact... transplant first to final pot or HST first (FIM)? 1 week after each step is enough? Approaching to 4 node... moving to 5 node. Sorry I'm mixing the main topic

@Bill284 Quick question... I read some articles about but I'm not sure and convinced the sequence that will have less impact... transplant first to final pot or HST first (FIM)? 1 week after each step is enough? Approaching to 4 node... moving to 5 node. Sorry I'm mixing the main topic
Good morning my friend.
We can't always wait for the final pot to train a girl.
As long as she is healthy and growing well you can top any time. "Fim"
After node 5. :thumb:
Is that what you ment?
I got mixed up.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Is that what you ment?
Hi my friend, good night! Actually the point is - transplant first or HST first... I know that it depends on plant healthy because this means the time to recover. I read a lot and my conclusion was first transplant and then HST... Is there a rule or its really depends?

Hi my friend, good night! Actually the point is - transplant first or HST first... I know that it depends on plant healthy because this means the time to recover. I read a lot and my conclusion was first transplant and then HST... Is there a rule or its really depends?
It depends on timing.
Either can happen first.
Just depends what stage your grow is at.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom