istealth, and pissed off

Jacob Bell

Ok, I had to pull all my plants in my closet today. Due to landlord. Question is: What is the stealthiest way to grow? I can make a grow box out of an old record/reel to reel cabinet. I can control the light, but what about odor control? Will carbon filter's work? I want ultimate stealth. I need ideas folks. I refuse to be a slave to a system that says I can't smoke. I am pissed off at having to destroy nature's bounty, and I want to grow my relief. Idea's anyone?

My landlord didn't check or search my house, but she keeps saying things such as: Don't be growing marijuna in your house. I don't know why she thinks I am, it doesn't smell or anything. I told her I want to grow in indoor garden this year, which is completely true, I am going to, cause I want fresh veggies year round. Next thing I know, she is all like, just don't grow no weed. WTF?

Ok, I had to pull all my plants in my closet today. Due to landlord. Question is: What is the stealthiest way to grow? I can make a grow box out of an old record/reel to reel cabinet. I can control the light, but what about odor control? Will carbon filter's work? I want ultimate stealth. I need ideas folks. I refuse to be a slave to a system that says I can't smoke. I am pissed off at having to destroy nature's bounty, and I want to grow my relief. Idea's anyone?

Get a new landlord. LOL

You can make a little grow box and put it in your closet, but I think if your landlady is really being as picky and as suspicious as they are, it sounds like you have other things you need to worry about.

Are you talking about pot a lot? Are you smoking a lot?

If you can't hang back and keep things quiet, the cops are going to be knocking at your door. Honestly, it sounds like you need to find another way to grow and probably not anywhere near your apartment.

:rollit:

Ah, I think she had to deal with someone in the past living in the same place or complex that grew weed. LOL, the stress it gave her, you know all that paper work stuff.

Anyway, I suggest move to a place that they don't suspect you right off the bat. Then you can grow all you want. If I had a landlord that tells me that I already have 50% of getting caught. Don't want to risk that. I would move else where.

Problem solved. I thank you all for your thoughts and advice. I am moving to the West Coast, OR or WA. Where because of my ailments I can get a mmj card. Then I can enjoy my freedom. Thanks all.

When I get there, you can bet I will find the best ways to grow marijuana, and I will be posting and sharing my findings.

I am quitting a government job so I can be free. What better way to give the "system" a big F U. I refuse to be a sheep to the slaughter. I will be posting some videos on YouTube on my thoughts on the current state of this fine nation that is all jacked up right now. I hope to get some of you behind me, and to support fighting for our freedoms. Will keep you all posted. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom