I've been waiting for this day

I'll add my welcomes to the others! Sounds like some nice genetics you have going on there. Look forward to your pics. Lots of great, helpful people here, so shout out if you need any help or just to make friends. Maybe think about starting a journal, as it is a great way to keep track of your grow, as well as to invite folks to stop by and say hi.

Good luck!
I will be taking that advice and starting a journal. Right now I have twenty pieces of paper floating around with chicken scratch everywhere hahaha I want to be able to recreate success IF I have it.

I will be taking that advice and starting a journal. Right now I have twenty pieces of paper floating around with chicken scratch everywhere hahaha I want to be able to recreate success IF I have it.

I'm sure you'll be successful. I'm also sure that you will learn a lot - I think we all do, with each and every grow. If the paper system works for you, that is great. A journal is kind of fun, as it lets others learn from your success (and maybe some missteps as well). The other benefit is if something starts to go a little sideways, someone can catch up with what you've been doing pretty easily and brainstorm solutions with you.

The other benefit is if something starts to go a little sideways, someone can catch up with what you've been doing pretty easily and brainstorm solutions with you.

Now THAT is the reason alone why it should be done. I've already done a few things that I wish I had recorded but have since been keeping some notes. I'm going to lay out a grow journal by the day I think. May as well I'm there twice a day lol Thanks Bard.

Now THAT is the reason alone why it should be done. I've already done a few things that I wish I had recorded but have since been keeping some notes. I'm going to lay out a grow journal by the day I think. May as well I'm there twice a day lol Thanks Bard.

Happy to help! Keep up with the journal as long as it is fun and helpful for you. The rest of us will all learn something from it, but it is really for you first and foremost.

Welcome. Your herb garden is looking good. Look forward to seeing the buds grow, oh bearded one.

This is my first SCROG attempt. It is currently sitting about 10 inches above the three ladies. I'm about to flip the switch to flower soon but wanted to make sure this looked OK in the pro's eyes. Any comments or suggestions appreciated.

2 x PK
1 X Blue Cookies
6 weeks from seed
Topped PK
Fimmed BC
Practiced LST turned out good me tinks so far?

Ladies are 13 inches tall. Tons of buddy sites.

They look small because I went overkill with HUGE pots lol.

Have a stellar growth this weekend everyone.
20190816_193803_HDR.jpg

20190816_193727.jpg

Back
Top Bottom