I've been waiting for this day

Bearded Budder

420 Member
Hi guys and gals I'm Bearded Budder. Been using this site for google references for the last 4 months. Jumping in headfirst here hoping to gain knowledge and power so that I can rule the world.......OR at the very least grow my medicine the right way. I've seen a lot of your handles and read a lot of your info on different posts. THIS is the place for me. Thanks for accepting me here and thank you for all future help and comments. 420Mag FTW.

Welcome to 420 Bearded Budder.
Have you cracked any seeds yet or are you still in the planning stages?
Thanks GL it's nice to be here.

Yes I have right now at 29 days in veg 1 Blue Cookies and 2 Purple Kush in a 5x5 and in a 2x4 I've got two seedlings of GG4 that are day 11 and tbh they look like some of the nicest seedlings I've seen. The leaf spread is beautiful.

It's my first grow so I'm keeping it simple. Here are my details.

5x5
3 girls @ 29 days
Nutes are Adv. Nut. (Micro Grow Bloom and Cal Mag)
Seaweed Extract
Compost Tea

Light is 2000w LED Aglex

Doing some LST with them and responding very well. My first time I'm impressed.

I'll post some pics when I get home.

Hi guys and gals I'm Bearded Budder. Been using this site for google references for the last 4 months. Jumping in headfirst here hoping to gain knowledge and power so that I can rule the world.......OR at the very least grow my medicine the right way. I've seen a lot of your handles and read a lot of your info on different posts. THIS is the place for me. Thanks for accepting me here and thank you for all future help and comments. 420Mag FTW.
:welcome:winkyface:420:

I'll add my welcomes to the others! Sounds like some nice genetics you have going on there. Look forward to your pics. Lots of great, helpful people here, so shout out if you need any help or just to make friends. Maybe think about starting a journal, as it is a great way to keep track of your grow, as well as to invite folks to stop by and say hi.

Good luck!

Welcome aboard Budder! you couldn't have stopped off at a budder place.

:welcome: to :420: BB:passitleft: any relation to the Bearded Dragon :rofl::rofl: and I hope FTW stands for "Forever Two Wheels" and not what the kids have turned it into :high-five:

Wow this group is very receptive and welcoming HUGE thanks everyone. I look forward to spending more time here and less on FB haha. I have a LOT to learn and stoked to be here for the lessons.
20190811_114727_HDR.jpg
20190801_203816_HDR.jpg

Girls are from Seed. This one of two PK at two weeks and at four weeks with some LST to keep her squat.

20190811_114716_HDR.jpg

Three have all been topped already and LST. TONS of bud sites so far at least I think there is....

I'm just goin with it for now lmaro

Also if anyone is wondering why the fan leaves are so heavy back like that on the top pic I used soft garden wire cut into horseshoe shapes at different lengths to gently weigh the leave back just enough without it bending completely down and enough it still sits for light. Low stress.

Back
Top Bottom