Yeah? Everything seemed fine up until week 6/7 of flower. No nute burn, no brown edges.

I ran lower than suggested EC and PPM. The ArmorSI may have been keeping it protected, that tapers of week 6-harvest. Same with Humic acids.

Week 6 I did start with 1/8th tsp Kool Bloom Dry.

Hmmm

It’s possible, Big Mike from Advanced Nutrients did a video on tissue analysis. It showed cannabis plants really use the same nutrients with slightly less nitrogen in flower. Other than that their needs don’t change much from veg through flower. Most of it is nutrients companies trying to nickel and dime you to death.

It’s possible, Big Mike from Advanced Nutrients did a video on tissue analysis. It showed cannabis plants really use the same nutrients with slightly less nitrogen in flower. Other than that their needs don’t change much from veg through flower. Most of it is nutrients companies trying to nickel and dime you to death.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu. I bought a decent sized bag of that crap.

Probably what started the whole leaf thing. Also, that one night of 90°F temps probably wasn't good for it either.

Temp is 73°F and holding with the fan not blowing on the leaves. They're not as crispy, but still not the healthiest.

Buds are getting heavy. The canopy is spreading outward.

So the plant has consumed more water, but it still has weight. Like it doesn't need another dose. Should I or should I not water it?

Also, although it's in a smart pot, I think it might be root bound. When I try putting my finger in the Coco to see how wet it is, I hit a sense root ball.

@Pennywise
Any experience with rootb ound plants?

So the plant has consumed more water, but it still has weight. Like it doesn't need another dose. Should I or should I not water it?

Also, although it's in a smart pot, I think it might be root bound. When I try putting my finger in the Coco to see how wet it is, I hit a sense root ball.

@Pennywise
Any experience with rootb ound plants?
Do you have the pot elevated so the bottom can drain too? Sounds like they're retaining water.

I've run a few large plants in small pots without getting near rootbound. The air pruning is definitely happening even though we're not always seeing it.

@Pennywise
Ok, I'll give it some water.

@Preston9mm
It is slightly elevated. The drain dish underneath usually doesn't contain water, just minimal dried salts.

I usually water it in a utility tub so the runoff goes down the drain and I have one less step

Should I give the normal week 8 nutes or diluted?

I seriously appreciate the help. Maybe I'll invest in a grow tent, but those aren't stealthy at all.

Back
Top Bottom