Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Hey there brother Jack I hope your good. Just passing by and I haven’t been over in sometime but not much has changed lmao
I mean plants everywhere in all stages of life looking perfect really.

Can’t wait to see you rock the new light all up on that scrog setup.
Setup should be on point with the new light and scrog married together with flood and drain and you driving. Perfect :high-five:

play safe and enjoy brother

Hey there brother Jack I hope your good. Just passing by and I haven’t been over in sometime but not much has changed lmao
I mean plants everywhere in all stages of life looking perfect really.

Can’t wait to see you rock the new light all up on that scrog setup.
Setup should be on point with the new light and scrog married together with flood and drain and you driving. Perfect :high-five:

play safe and enjoy brother
Thanks fam for making it over not much has changed my n my jungles lol can’t wait for my new light will order in the morning guessing it will be here fast they should marry together great flood scrog and new light goin to get wild

Huge thanks to @Rob Griffin for the decals love em will put up after I just my jungle n can make it to my back wall they will be there proudly !!!!!! Love this place hands down

All good here.. Can't complain,, well I could,,, but. Starting a 'new flip' tonight.

Looks like you got a jungle on your hands....

Cold I hate cold sucks we’re I’m at don’t get cold just got to worry bout hurricanes witch suck new flip halls yeah wat u flippping I kno it’s amazing regardless n I kno jungles seem to find me n I picked some autos to help with that but they always seem to blow up

Hey Jack. Wow those girls in back really got a crazy stretch on didn’t they? How’s your air flow in there?
Orderd the fc3000 should be fun now with both rooms rolling
I’m really enjoying the fc3000. It seems to be doing all it needs to. Getting decent bud density a couple of feet deep with a thin canopy.
ust got to worry bout hurricanes witch suck
:eek: That sounds scary.

Decent air flow not the best since I’m spraying sts on at 4 an all 4 has pollen sacks so def watching it there n hells yeah u have the fc3000 n it’s working great amazing my light should be here tomorrow or Wensday can’t wait till it get here n yeah I’ve Ben thru the worse here wen hurricane Charlie came my house had 90 k in Damages crazy but Ben here my hole like just something u get used to

Still blowing up

Back
Top Bottom