James Grow Tent: Chemdawg x SkywalkerOG, Applefritter, Mystery Girl, Mango x Tangi & AY'OS My Valley Girls

Silkystoner

So today at some point gonna set these ladies on the table in my room while I clean their environment! In my excitement for this journey, I may have more plants than tent space. So tryna figure out the growth strategy. Thinking the 3 younger girls may go out in my outside garden spot along with my Gusher which is already hanging out. !st frost has been over here in the valley, I saw a chart that had I should wait until May 15th before setting them out. So think imma go that way unless these ladies keep growing like weeds lol.

040522.jpg

0405222.jpg

0405223.jpg

@Bill284 So just thinking gonna wait until the end of month then my chemdawg is goin out, that will free up some space in the front L corner, Hopefully the Super Blueberry haze will have sprouted by then & can be moved to another location, just a thought ideas, tips, suggestions welcome

@Bill284 So just thinking gonna wait until the end of month then my chemdawg is goin out, that will free up some space in the front L corner, Hopefully the Super Blueberry haze will have sprouted by then & can be moved to another location, just a thought ideas, tips, suggestions welcome
Chemdawg that's the big one?
Sounds good.
Your going to be very short of space in a big hurry.
The only other thing I see - the girl in the clear fastzip cup, does she have something on the outside blocking light.
Roots don't like light.
Looks good. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

@Bill284 can you do me one and take a gander at my Temps, tell what u think?
First pic 71f 68% I'd say that's your base temp .
Don't let it go below 71 or 20 c.
That's at lights on? The cooler temp?
Don't ever let your pots get below 18c , it inhibits nutrient up take.
So 70 at night and second pic is day temp?
78 f = 25 c almost perfect, if you can stay at 80f or slightly lower during the day that's great.
Rh 46% though is low , I like 55 ish lowest but around 60 is good.
Have you seen the VPN chart.
Veg I like around 1 to 1.1 flower 1.3ish I think.
Have a look at this chart see if it makes sense.
I can answer any questions you have.

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220309-104413_Google.jpg

Swell Hell time passes quickly, didnt get to clean my tent environment :( however in putting them back and checking for color changes, leaf changes i noticed that both the Applefritter & my mystery girl are showing signs of pre flower I think, not the best pic gonna redo in the morning with the light from the window.

hairs1.jpg

hairs2.jpg

Good morning Growmies, My first grow started out with 3 chemdawg x SkywalkerOG seeds from @irvineseedco. One never came up, i unintentionally murdered one and the last is growing and doing her thing. So the plan was to purchase 1 clone to experiment with while my lovely girls were in the oven try my hand at lst, topping just the basics So now the clones have grown & show no sign of slowing just yet, but they are not my main plants. The chemdawg , the Mango x Tangie & the AY'OS are. I will be posting progress on the clones here, So although im not in a huge rush, i need to get the clones into flower asap, so i can then focus on the main ones.

Swell Hell time passes quickly, didnt get to clean my tent environment :( however in putting them back and checking for color changes, leaf changes i noticed that both the Applefritter & my mystery girl are showing signs of pre flower I think, not the best pic gonna redo in the morning with the light from the window.

hairs1.jpg

hairs2.jpg
First pic she is just saying hi I'm a girl.:ciao:
Second not sure?
Hot water with a little bleach 5 - 10% .
Wipe and scrub everything you can.
Literally everything.
Mop the floor let it dry and air it out then put everything back in.
I did that after every harvest , 4 weeks.
Best practice imo.

Stay safe
Bill

Thinking about flipping these two in a couple of weeks so that I can focus on the ones I planted from seed, decisions, decisions

0403.jpg

040322.jpg

Thinking about flipping these two in a couple of weeks so that I can focus on the ones I planted from seed, decisions, decisions

0403.jpg

040322.jpg
I like to fill my pot with roots before flip.
You can put any size girl into flower.
But having a good root system in place before hand will be beneficial for harvest and overall health.
Just 2 cents.
You can flip anytime that's convenient for you.

Stay safe
Bill

WELL IT'S BEEN A MINUTE SINCE MY LAST UPDATE, LIFE HAS A WAY OF SHOWING UP. AND THIS GIRL IS MY CHEMDAWG X SKYWALKER OG, FROM IRVINESEED COMPANY. SHE IS NOW 116 DAYS OLD FROM SEED, WEEK 4 OF FLOWER, DAY 12 OF 12/12 LIGHT SCHEDULE, MEDIUM COCO + 50% PERLITE, FOX FARM NUTES

1212.jpg

121202.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom