7 Flo - 1 x Mango - 3 Chem - 1 SSH

ConnisuerCO

How's it going fellow growers. I am currently growing 7 Flo, 3 Chem, and 1 SSH(clone straight to 12/12). The 6 Flo, 1 Flo x mango, and 3 Chem are on their 7th day of flower as of today. So here we go I am happy to present my babies to you.

Nutes: Bio vega + age old grow any suggestions? how are these?? Anyone use these before?

Medium: Tupur organic soil - FFOF and the SSH in 100% FFOF

Lights: 1000 watts Hydrofarm Luminaire air cooled with the current temp 75.

Bucket size: 3 gal buckets and Flo x mango is in a 5 gal and plan on tranplanting SSH to 5 gal due to limited space��
That is about it for now I'd love to here any tips and input. Check the ladies out

image8982.jpeg

image36571.jpg
image8978.jpeg
image8983.jpeg
image8979.jpeg

image8984.jpeg

I'll corkscrew. Hopefully turn this thing into a solid sized bush, even canopy with a lot of fat nuggs. From what I've heard these things can get huge.

Problems with the SSH. Can anyone tell me what they thing the problem is here?!?!
image9456.jpeg
image9455.jpeg
image9454.jpeg

Need to get my baby healthy ASAP any help appreciated

Pic #1 lead tips have slight nute burn. And that blotch is likely a drop of nute mix that landed on the leaf or even just a lens effect with plain water that cooked the leaf matter.

Pic #2 It looks like iron def. To. Me... Check. Into it you've got a better look at the leaves that I do

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks, I sprayed them with age old grow and they recovered a little bit although I have a couple fan leaves that look like they're dying, But here's an update on the Flo and Chem I have no idea what day of flower they're in I'll let you know when I can get to my calendar.
image9713.jpeg

image9712.jpeg
image9711.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yeah I'm still here! Kind of forgot about this thing due to little to no response from members :love: lol but it's going good so far. Had to chop one unfortunately it was looking terrible lmao but I'll run it to get something from it. But as for the rest I'll I've y'all some pic updates soon, they're looking good, seems as if they have a couple more weeks till harvest. I have a recent pic of the SSH i can share with y'all.
image11794.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom