1st Grow - SSH x 4 - 450 Watt 8 Bulb T5

Alright Everyone!!! Sorry for being a bit late, about a week :(. So the SSH are finishing week 7 of flowering. My wife thinks there ready the internet doesn't, Ill show you the pictures of the trichomes through a 250x microscope and let y'all decide. Regardless of that I Have a bloody rain forest in my veg tent and I really really really need the space so I might just chop them at the start of week 8 anyway to free up space.

SSH 5 days into week 7

S20170703_0010.jpg

S20170703_0009.jpg

S20170703_0008.jpg

S20170703_0003.jpg

S20170703_0004.jpg

And here they are, the champions, the future of my garden, give it up for AUSSIE BLUES at 5 days into week 3 of veg, they did receive 30 days of seedling growth.

20170703_134032_1_.jpg

20170703_134025_1_.jpg

Alright so what do y'all think. Any advice is welcome!!!

Top of the evenin to ya Mullen! Just wanted to offer some info with your SSH. Please don't take her/them now. 7 weeks in , is way too soon OK. I have a fair amount of 'hands on' with that strain. SSH needs at least 11-12 weeks, and is a very good/high yielder. The colas will keep building throughout bloom and wanna keep flowering. Anyhow , would hate to see all your hard work be ....stifled , by an early pre-mature harvest. i understand , if your pressed....just a shame is all. Cheers and have a great night MF and friends.:circle-of-love:

-_- I guess I can call this my 1st grow fuck up then lol. I have to cut them unfortunately, don't really have a choice in the matter I just wanted to see how bad I was fucking myself here. Thank you, I will have to make sure to buy a round of SSH seeds from MR Nice and do a proper round with them. My only consolation is that they are from clones I acquired and not from seed, that would have made me cry. Let us all hang a head in silence as another newb murders his ladies to soon :(. All good though, will have the room to throw the 2nd tent up and get a 3rd tent next month on the 1st hopefully, then I will make sure their space is permanent so I wont run into this issue again. But its a learning experience and one I will definitely remember.

R.I.P SSH, they made it to the end of 7 weeks and then where brutally chopped down in their youth.

Make way for Aussie Blues, may they finish and not be cut down in their prime.

Hi MullenFarms! Mind if I sit in a corner to watch the grow? I also bought a second tent recently to start a perpetual grow, so I bet I can learn a thing or two in here!

My first grow six months ago was also SSH (from bagseeds), and like Duggan said it's usually a ~80 days strain. At 7 weeks, you're not even close to final yield, aroma and potency potential, but it's smokable and you might get a very trippy buzz nonetheless. Can you do a smoke report? I would be interested in that!

Anyway, you look like a "half full" kind of guy, and like you said, it's a learning experience. On to the next round!
Happy growing and happy 4th of July to you, sir!

Yeah man, as soon as they are dried and have cured for about a month I will do smoke report. From this point on I am going to be focusing mainly on the Aussie Blues but will definitely hook you up with that. Currently, after weighing, we are sitting at a 16 Oz wet harvest from the SSH at the end of week 7 start of week 8. Hopefully I got lucky and they are Northern Lights #5 pheno in which case I didn't screw up as bad but its still a screw up. To be honest my entire house smells like lemons. Like seriously, when I started chopping them, rest in peace, the whole house got filled with a overwhelming smell of lemons and its been about 2 or 3 hours since chopping. Personally I like a more uplifting high than a couch lock so even if I harvested this early I will still get a OK smoke maybe. Who knows will let you know. I hate it, like every clip of the clippers made me cringe. I dont like doing things half assed just didnt have a choice in the matter. Will be checking flower times from now on and making sure they have the time they need to go the distance.

How have you been? Success feels like someone 200 grand in debt lol. 35000 for the license, 120000 for the property and we don't even have the building or equipment set yup blah.

*I'm doing great, finished my first harvest under my new light, made my own organic oil and now I'm on a dosing schedule and it's working. Thank you for asking. I'll be surprised if you have time to return here because you're living out your passion now.

I'm happy to witness the springboard effect of your success and watching you deal with your "stuff" through Cannabis.

Now you're forced out of your house, but into an environment you can control...mostly. Glad to see you're invested, I really enjoyed the friendship too. I'm proud of you. ;):Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom