Journal for stealth growers

:rofl: :rofl: That was a random pic from the net :lot-o-toke:

This is actually my grow

Absolutely beautiful. That manifold on the blackberry gum!! Well done!

Absolutely beautiful. That manifold on the blackberry gum!! Well done!
Thanks, I like training them, just to see what kind of growth and yield I can get :thumb: just got a 10 Oz. off a 1 plant (Gorilla Zkittles) scrog in a 4 x 4 with a 600 watt HPS and pulled 30? something off a 2 plant (Ghost OG) scrog...just put the Blackberry Gum Manifold into flower a couple days ago :popcorn: so we'll see...this is the same Blackberry Gum but in a scrog

Hello all,

I've been a member of this website since 2013. I actually didn't find the forum until my last grow was completed and this is my first since 2012, I think.

Before now I was a little less worried, or maybe just a little over confident, about having a large tent in my room.
Now, for certain reasons, I need to keep this small, quiet, and stealthy.

My grow isn't for those who want massive yields and lbs from one round of plants. Instead, mine is for those who simply want quality flowers for their medical needs who otherwise might not have access to.

I'm learning a lot on this journey so far, and I would encourage anyone looking for a stealthy grow to come and join in. Not just for you, but for me. As I said, I'm still learning and I'm far from an expert. But I'm putting my time in and doing a bit of research and would love some informative and fun discussion on my journal.

Any and all are welcome!!

Thank you and I look forward to seeing some of you lovely people on my journal, and hopefully get the chance to come along on yours! :thanks: :passitleft: :passitleft:
You should make a journal and put the link in your signature

Hello all,

I've been a member of this website since 2013. I actually didn't find the forum until my last grow was completed and this is my first since 2012, I think.

Before now I was a little less worried, or maybe just a little over confident, about having a large tent in my room.
Now, for certain reasons, I need to keep this small, quiet, and stealthy.

My grow isn't for those who want massive yields and lbs from one round of plants. Instead, mine is for those who simply want quality flowers for their medical needs who otherwise might not have access to.

I'm learning a lot on this journey so far, and I would encourage anyone looking for a stealthy grow to come and join in. Not just for you, but for me. As I said, I'm still learning and I'm far from an expert. But I'm putting my time in and doing a bit of research and would love some informative and fun discussion on my journal.

Any and all are welcome!!

Thank you and I look forward to seeing some of you lovely people on my journal, and hopefully get the chance to come along on yours! :thanks: :passitleft: :passitleft:

I have the same concerns. I'm super lucky and have my own house. Was able to build, seal, and sound proof a room in the basement and put it behind 2 locked doors. Just started out and my fiance was super nervous about me starting, so I did it as a reassurance for both of us. Nothing leaves the house...etc.

Will be checking in and best of luck. :thumb:

You should make a journal and put the link in your signature

I already have, my man! Haha!

I have the same concerns. I'm super lucky and have my own house. Was able to build, seal, and sound proof a room in the basement and put it behind 2 locked doors. Just started out and my fiance was super nervous about me starting, so I did it as a reassurance for both of us. Nothing leaves the house...etc.

The journal is in my signature, bud!
I'll have a wee peep at what you're cooking up!

Thanks, I like training them, just to see what kind of growth and yield I can get :thumb: just got a 10 Oz. off a 1 plant (Gorilla Zkittles) scrog in a 4 x 4 with a 600 watt HPS and pulled 30? something off a 2 plant (Ghost OG) scrog...just put the Blackberry Gum Manifold into flower a couple days ago :popcorn: so we'll see...this is the same Blackberry Gum but in a scrog

Wonderful example of training, bud.
Could I ask that you pop by the journal in my signature and give me some tips on how to train my girl and keep her low. As you'll see I've already topped and tied a few branches but I could use some tips from someone doing it so well

Just don’t talk about growing with anyone and nobody would ever know. It’s very difficult but it’s best. Just keep it y’all’s secret.

:rofl: :rofl: That was a random pic from the net :lot-o-toke:

This is actually my grow

Your grow seems super streamlined, mocha. I love it. But I'm sure it just seems like that from the outside. :rofl:

Newbie doing stealth grow over here too!
I feel for you, I'm growing for medical reasons as well, but at least I'm legally able.

Love the stealth grow pics! Keep 'em coming!
Thought I'd toss mine in!
20200510_021928.jpg
20200509_164710.jpg

You have no idea how many friends I've shown this to. I love this. :rofl:
Super innovative. :thumb:

Your grow seems super streamlined, mocha. I love it. But I'm sure it just seems like that from the outside. :rofl:
Well :nerd-with-glasses: actually after retiring from the military, these girls are all I can keep in line :rofl: this is the messiest it gets, and it's cleaning day :rofl::rofl::thumb: just wait till I get my 4 x 4 in there :thedoubletake: it may get messy then :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom