Jurf's First Grow: White Widow, Coco, Mars II 400W LED

Heya Jurf what's been going on man?

Hey Jurf! Where are you?
#420 ��

Hey. I dont know what came over me this last while. An Incredible procrastination to update this. so sorry lol. I promise I will update soon. I jsut started flush a couple days ago. Little bit of N toxicity going on but nothing terrible. Thanks for the concern FN and Archie. :)

Fast dried that little bitch. Didnt dried it out as much as i probably should have though..

420-magazine-mobile1842048086.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1484058893.jpg

wish me and my throat/head luck, folks
Is that tobacco on top of the green?

Hey Jurf, any recent nanners to pluck? How long till harvest, I think I found a few nanners on my WW last night . did the buds they where in continue to swell?

Hey Jurf, any recent nanners to pluck? How long till harvest, I think I found a few nanners on my WW last night . did the buds they where in continue to swell?
No nanners! So far she's totally groovy. I THINK maybe two weeks till harvest, but i will push it out as long as i need to till i see about 20-30% amber trichs.

Shels smelling absolutely lovely.

Btw, before that might not even have been a nanner.. i dont know. Since then i've seen sinilar yellow things that just turned out to be buds in very early stage. Possible thats what happened to you?

Perhaps yeah.. I freak out pretty quick when I see any imperfection . but it's good to hear your WW shows similar traits and still goes hard and heavy. I'm thinking we will harvest around the same time .

They where small and only on a couple of the buds, hard to get out, one or two just broke apart in the tweezers.
All the best with your grow, thanks for the info

Perhaps yeah.. I freak out pretty quick when I see any imperfection . but it's good to hear your WW shows similar traits and still goes hard and heavy. I'm thinking we will harvest around the same time .

They where small and only on a couple of the buds, hard to get out, one or two just broke apart in the tweezers.
All the best with your grow, thanks for the info
Same. The thing on mine looked much bigger in photo than real life. Was pretty hard to get it off. Thanks man. Same goes to you. Gonna post pics soon!

I been procrastinating on posting updates. I'm doing a big one tonight. Res change, a flush, and a feeding. Imma need to get stoned first man

Day 74

About a week into flush. Flushing with phld tap water. Apparently the nutes are still strong in the substrate. Im glad about this as the buds arent ripe yet. Trichs are still pretty much all clear

420-magazine-mobile2114594875.jpg

420-magazine-mobile832694234.jpg

im pretty sure the excess niteogen has slpwed down the bud development. Im not too stressed about it tho. Seems like i'll still be ok.

Pics i try to take of colas krep being really shit :/
420-magazine-mobile1716876556.jpg

not sure im looking at the greatest of yields tho lol. Probably gonna end up maybe an ounce and a half?

420-magazine-mobile579322848.jpg

420-magazine-mobile780223942.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1608392434.jpg

Looking good Jurf! Very nice .

Is that day 74 from 12/12 flip or from first flower formation? I plan on harvesting mine around the day 60-65 mark(from flower formation, about 8-10 days after flip)
Maybe I'll let her go a little longer, she's at day 50.
420-magazine-mobile786426502.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1374534505.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1909931491.jpg

Looking good Jurf! Very nice .

Is that day 74 from 12/12 flip or from first flower formation? I plan on harvesting mine around the day 60-65 mark(from flower formation, about 8-10 days after flip)
Maybe I'll let her go a little longer, she's at day 50.
420-magazine-mobile786426502.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1374534505.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1909931491.jpg
Day 74 from sprout. There was no 12/12 flip cuz shes an auto. Little munchkin she is

Nice! I'm not sure if it's just the pic but that plant looks like 90% bud lol
Yeah i've been trimming her a fair bit. Mainly because the humidity in my tent is fairly high. Like 60%. Wanna avoid mold at all costs! I have a 6 inch fan sweeping across her on a very regular basis too

I also think(hope) that losing the green ass leaves might help counter the nitrogen excess. Not sure tbh tho. Kinda just shot in the dark

Yeah i've been trimming her a fair bit. Mainly because the humidity in my tent is fairly high. Like 60%. Wanna avoid mold at all costs! I have a 6 inch fan sweeping across her on a very regular basis too

I also think(hope) that losing the green ass leaves might help counter the nitrogen excess. Not sure tbh tho. Kinda just shot in the dark

Yea I'm 3 weeks into flower and kind of having the same issues with my widow , dark green leaves , humidity yesterday was 62% and temp was 83f. We're in the middle of a heat wave so that isn't helping me at all lol fingers are crossed ! .. I'm really thinking about simplifying this whole endeavour and investing the 3 g into getting a cloudponics Grobox lol

Congrats on your grow jerf! It looks good and bushy. I have been following for a while as I just finished my WW indoor grow too. Plus I put some outside for comparison and one is starting to flower.
Oh and thanks for the music tip, the wardruna is interesting. I have listened to a few thing of theirs since.

Back
Top Bottom