Just looking for a grow book

ThcHemplar

420 Member
I'm just looking for a physical book (not an e-book) that covers the basics of growing along with all common diseases, deficiencies/toxicities, pests and treatments. I've been looking for awhile but I see a lot of reviews saying they're "obsolete" or sections are lacking and I would really like to keep my plants healthy/know what's going on with them.

I'm just looking for a physical book (not an e-book) that covers the basics of growing along with all common diseases, deficiencies/toxicities, pests and treatments. I've been looking for awhile but I see a lot of reviews saying they're "obsolete" or sections are lacking and I would really like to keep my plants healthy/know what's going on with them.
There are several good old venerable grow books out there, and they are a good place to start. The problem is that over the years the state of the art has moved forward, and we now do and know things that the old masters had not yet considered. A modern grow bible is on the horizon... we can all feel it... but who among us could agree where it might come from? Maybe from a forum just like this one?
:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom