Just Tested My Brownies.

Nice fun thread Jason keep it up! LAWLED all the way through it!

hey thanx for stopping by Wingman! as for the recipe, I dont really have one other than mixing a hellova lot more into the butter than recommended. I made 8 batches with the last butter, but ran out if Kief, so the new batch I'm making will be 2oz WWM leaf trim with 1lb butter. I think that should be similar t the kief in potency, but we'll see. I still have some of the edges left incase of an emergency, hiking, camping, and any other outdoor activity, but somehow feel I need to make more. I guess I could just make hash, but I rather cook with it. Somehow cooking with it gives it more of a trippy feel if you add more.
I tried a friends brownie the other day that he made with a different recipe, and was stoned, but not like the Jasonlee247 brownies. I tried to be polite and recommend he use more cannabis in the mix, but he kinda took it badly, so I dropped the subject, and just smiled and waved for a while. lol, I hope he doesn't take it personally, but you probably know how it is. everyone has the best. Oh well. I tried. Like I always say. I'd rather eat a little bit and get VERY medicated than eat ALOT and get kinda medicated.

we'll see how the trim brownies come out. I'll update in a few days once I get to make and try them.
PS. To offest the herbal tast it works well to use dark chocolate brownie mix or make them with dark chocolate/semi-sweet chocolate chips at about 1/2 cup per batch and dose the top of them heavily with dark chocolate chips. The darker the better. I think that the bitter chocolate seems to go better with the herbal budder.

make, bake, and enjoy!

Hey, nice thread jasonlee!! I love brownies, I could eat a bag of them and anyone whose been Dam - knows about the space cakes too... How do u make those ones, cus thier my favourite. Is it the same process of baking (which i don't know anyway) but instead of brownie mix, is it vanilla sponge? They said the space cakes had hash in and the brownies had cannabis in it...

Hey, nice thread jasonlee!! I love brownies, I could eat a bag of them and anyone whose been Dam - knows about the space cakes too... How do u make those ones, cus thier my favourite. Is it the same process of baking (which i don't know anyway) but instead of brownie mix, is it vanilla sponge? They said the space cakes had hash in and the brownies had cannabis in it...

I'm not sure about the spacecakes from the 'dam', but the one time that I had them they had hash & shrooms in them. It was chocolate cake with the shrooms ground up and put into the mix I thnk. It was a mild trip for me compared to what I was used to, but fun none the less. I'm not into that anymore. I found my spirit guide and have no more need for psychadelics. ;) ;)

Jasonlee! - damn boi, u already have 518 posts since March.... that's madness. lol

Yea, I work from home so I have alot of time to Surf the site. Dorky I know. lolol ;)

1st batch of buDDer being made now! 21g of med grade to 1 lb. of butter! Got big plans for this batch.

+1 jungleworld for the banana bread. I'm going to make that too!

:yummy:
:popcorn::bong::sleep:: :Made it with budder oh yea potent and taste great!!!!!!!

Nice. I'll have to look into that. I love banana bread and zuchinni bread, let alone cannabis infused. :yummy::yummy::yummy:

1st batch of buDDer being made now! 21g of med grade to 1 lb. of butter! Got big plans for this batch.

+1 jungleworld for the banana bread. I'm going to make that too!

Those should be some decent brownies. Don't forget to add the dark chocolate chips. 1/2 cup in the mix, and sprinkle some over the top just after you take them out of the oven. OMG they make such a difference. Good luck, happy baking, and dont forget to let us know how they turn out!!
:thumb::thumb::yummy::yummy::cheer::cheer:

Just a quick note to let everyone know my brownies turned out GREAT. I did sprinkle the dark choc over the tops. GREAT. Maybe a little too strong though. Have to eat smaller sizes. Ate 3"x3" brownie lastnight, remember thinking Damn, I am HIGH, went outside to enjoy sky, and woke up outside this mourning.lol.

Nice, hahaha, I hope it was a nice night. not too cold. a 3" square of my brownies would probably knock me right out too. I make them abit smaller. About 2x2" I think.

The dark chocolate does help, doesn't it? ./.............and you have a bunch more!!
WOOHOO!!

Lucky it was a nicer night. Wasn't nice by any means. Got up freezen my butt off.

Yes, that dark chocolate helped a lot. No weedy taste, smell, or anything. Just chocolate! Yes, I do have a whole bunch more!

I think I am going to do 1x1 squares and eat them accordingly.

hey thanx for stopping by Wingman! as for the recipe, I dont really have one other than mixing a hellova lot more into the butter than recommended. I made 8 batches with the last butter, but ran out if Kief, so the new batch I'm making will be 2oz WWM leaf trim with 1lb butter. I think that should be similar t the kief in potency, but we'll see. I still have some of the edges left incase of an emergency, hiking, camping, and any other outdoor activity, but somehow feel I need to make more. I guess I could just make hash, but I rather cook with it. Somehow cooking with it gives it more of a trippy feel if you add more.
I tried a friends brownie the other day that he made with a different recipe, and was stoned, but not like the Jasonlee247 brownies. I tried to be polite and recommend he use more cannabis in the mix, but he kinda took it badly, so I dropped the subject, and just smiled and waved for a while. lol, I hope he doesn't take it personally, but you probably know how it is. everyone has the best. Oh well. I tried. Like I always say. I'd rather eat a little bit and get VERY medicated than eat ALOT and get kinda medicated.

we'll see how the trim brownies come out. I'll update in a few days once I get to make and try them.
PS. To offest the herbal tast it works well to use dark chocolate brownie mix or make them with dark chocolate/semi-sweet chocolate chips at about 1/2 cup per batch and dose the top of them heavily with dark chocolate chips. The darker the better. I think that the bitter chocolate seems to go better with the herbal budder.

make, bake, and enjoy!

Nice bro, Im like you, love my edibles strong. better to dose down than dose up cause you can only eat so much before you don't want anymore. lol.

I don't know when people say they use 2 grams or 7 grams and get high as hell. never works like that for me. like you again, I prefer it brewed strong. . . If I use trim, and I mean good trim, only trim where visible trichs are on it, i use about 3/4 oz. in 1 lb. of butter, per brew, and i triple brew it. so that means:

3/4 oz in 1lb, double boiled in a crockpot for 1 1/2 hours,
Strained, and another 3/4 oz in same butter for 1 1/2 hours,
and again, Strained, and another 3/4 oz in same butter for 1 1/2 hours.

so like 2 1/2 oz for a lb. that will make 4 batches of 9"x9" brownies, but 4x4 for 16 brownies a batch.

now that sounds like a lot of weed, and it is, but thats 64 brownies, each one will floor you for 8 hours non stop. its awesome, but not something you can do after work. . .gotta not work that day. lol.

WALNUTS!!!!!!!!!! the absolute best brownie addative to mask the herbal taste. . . walnuts and chocolate chunks or M&M's?????? now you can barely taste it.

Microwave for 30-60 seconds depending on microwave, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream, now you even start to appreciate the mild herbal taste as a compliment to the other tastes.

FYI, same recipe with 2 brews is mild 3-4 hour high, but id rather have the blaster and eat less. the only problem is they take so long to kick in, whatever you eat, once you eat it, thats it it's done. the effects are now on an unstoppable time release program, so don't have to go anywhere.
:nicethread:

thank for posting your preferences and 'recipe' WheelOFortune!! I agree, you definatly wanna have your schedule clear for these babies. I like your suggestion of walnuts. I'd use the M&M's but even the regular ones say that they 'may' contain peanuts in them, and that is all it would take to send me to the hospital. Very allergic, and you never know who else may be if you give some to friends too. I'd be carefull about that. Not that there are alot of us Peanut deprived about , but we're here none the less. UNFORTUNATLY. I'll try the walnuts for sure next time along with my souble dark chocolate chip mix. Making me drool just thinking about it. lol

And yea, the first time I try a new batch is a ride to the moon for me. never know if they end up stronger or weaker. even a little difference hits me in a big way once the brownies are made. I try to stick with all organic ingredients, but lately haven't had the time, and the last 2 batches were boxed mix. Once I added all of the extra chocolate they really didn't come out that much worse at all. If anything, they were a little puffier. hahha, I'm debating going back to hand made vs premixed now. i'm sure hand made is the best since I know exactly wahts in them, but its easier said than done when it's soo much quicker with boxed mix. I dunno..........I'll decide when I'm back on earth. (Tomorrow I guess.)

P.S. I had a friend over the other night, and I told him he could have one if he wished, and told him how strong they were, and he just sat there (laready smoked a whole bowl of White rhino, AND a couple hits of Cindy99....and ate 2 whole bigguns in front of me. I just shook my head like "your one crazy cat" and couldn't believe it. 2 hours later he was fine. I was Like 'holey shit!!" How the hell did you do that??? your not even missing a step,, What the hell. He explained that edibles dont do shit to him, never have, and he just likes the herbal taste. Oh My god.......Eating 2 of those with that much THC would have sent me into the atmosphere, but now I understand how some people just react differently to cannabanoids. By the way, my other friend that was there ate half of one, and was stuck to the couch, and didn't say a word for like half an hour, and when he did it was "WOW man, I'm REALLY, REALLY baked." and then went another 15 min before he spoke again. I about died laughing, and he just stared at me with that far away look....................2oz sugarleaves $50..........his reaction....priceless. haahahahahahahhaa.......( i actually got the leaves off harvest, but had to add a dollar ammount like a commercial.) you know. funny shit!

Back
Top Bottom