Just wanted to show my plants

They’re free! Not much difference. I also defoliated a little bit wherever there were buds covered by fan leaves.
Before & After

FCFAC0D2-4791-4BF5-9E01-1F0E207C1608.jpeg

A3AEB10D-0F72-41EE-8588-FCC25601D280.jpeg

39313C4D-4D95-418C-8C14-904BAB16FFFF.jpeg

924EBE3B-8065-49E6-93F3-91F91D8FE580.jpeg

They’re free! Not much difference. I also defoliated a little bit wherever there were buds covered by fan leaves.
Before & After

Oh yes, just a teeny bit helps! I'm surprised sometimes at just how big the leaves are and how much more light gets in when I trim, honestly. It just helps to accelerate the growth (width/height) and bud development I have found in each of my plants along the way. I have woken up some mornings to check on a freshly trimmed girl and been awestruck with just how fast they grow, especially autos. They look very healthy and happy

A bunny!!! Omg, is he or she, not the cutest! I was just going to post to @MochaBud , a pic of my bamboo that my cat loves to scratch at. I propagate that a lot and he just tears them up, not mama's good little helper. I think my sons 3 toads wld assist me better in my gardening.

What kind of light do you have going on in there? They look healthy and full, if you have a bottom up pic that would help, too. I usually look up from under my plants when they are under the light and see where the light isn't reaching well and trim off those fan leaves. Other than that, I think you are about right on time, again, that exact time is affected by your light strength amongst other factors. When I harvest, I go for my jeweler scope and I want my trichomes to be milky or just turning amber...more of a couch slump high, keep em amber

Your LST looks good also, she has fanned out nicely from the looks of her
I didn’t answer all of your questions before, oops. Currently in my 4‘ x 4‘ tent I have three lights going. A Mixjoy GL1000 watt, a GL2000 watt and a Viparspectra XS2000. The Vipar is covering the Bruce Banner & the Strawberry cheese, the GL2000 is over the out of control Blueberry, and the GL1000 is over the seedling. Really wish I had LST’d her also but it was my first try on the other 2 and wasn’t sure I was going to do it correctly so I thought I’d leave one to grow just as she is. Big mistake! Oh well.

I didn’t answer all of your questions before, oops. Currently in my 4‘ x 4‘ tent I have three lights going. A Mixjoy GL1000 watt, a GL2000 watt and a Viparspectra XS2000. The Vipar is covering the Bruce Banner & the Strawberry cheese, the GL2000 is over the out of control Blueberry, and the GL1000 is over the seedling. Really wish I had LST’d her also but it was my first try on the other 2 and wasn’t sure I was going to do it correctly so I thought I’d leave one to grow just as she is. Big mistake! Oh well.
Broad spectrum plenty of light. Seedling will like that too I just have around 2000 covering each flower plant, also. Ammy is happy now she gets all the light in that tent for a few weeks at least. I want to grow Bruce Banner do a strain review on it here when you are done, I'd love to check out what you come up with

Broad spectrum plenty of light. Seedling will like that too I just have around 2000 covering each flower plant, also. Ammy is happy now she gets a the light in that tent for a few weeks at least. I want to grow Bruce Banner do a strain review on it here when you are done, I'd love to check out what you come up with
I will try. I accidentally stunted her early on, which is why she looks so much smaller beside the Strawberry Cheese. Hopefully she fully develops just takes longer to get there.

I will try. I accidentally stunted her early on, which is why she looks so much smaller beside the Strawberry Cheese. Hopefully she fully develops just takes longer to get there.
I'm sure if you sustain a yield loss it will be very slight. She is going to take on much growth over the next few weeks! Even if she is a little smaller, the product will be the same so long as you take your time with the drying and curing. And remember to burp burp burp....curing is the most most important after all that hard work you have been putting in. Oh yea and keep her fattening up so long as those tricbomes aren't darkening too much!

I'm sure if you sustain a yield loss it will be very slight. She is going to take on much growth over the next few weeks! Even if she is a little smaller, the product will be the same so long as you take your time with the drying and curing. And remember to burp burp burp....curing is the most most important after all that hard work you have been putting in. Oh yea and keep her fattening up so long as those tricbomes aren't darkening too much!
Any and all suggestions on how to fatten her up is more than welcome! : )

I use AN micro grow bloom, cal-mag and Kool-Bloom. PH 6.2, PPM 12-1300.
You could try a bloom booster...Growganica Incredible Bulk Bloom Booster or FF Buds and Blooms Fert. Or throw in some Happy Frog Fruit and Flower

I had a rough day lol I completely read through that somehow, like right over it, nah I wouldn't add anything...don't wanna over nute them although some people do like to supplement multiple boosters, I'm not one of them. I'm almost scared to try nutes other than what I use on my plants despite what everyone says about that or boasts about them. It's like I know how these ones work with the routine I have and I don't want to fuck that up. Like I said, the girls look good. Let her bulk up on her own with what you have and are using, she will surprise you

Here’s my girls. Monday is week 8 of their auto life cycle. I think they’re looking half decent. I have been LST them and I have a question; should I remove the ties that bind them down now? Or ever? I was thinking it’s time to take them away and let the plants stretch up a little. Also thought once they’ve stretched for a week or two I might defoliate the centres and chop any leaves down below that are not contributing to the grow. (I have been periodically doing some of this throughout the grow but I’ve stopped lately) Seeing as how they are Auto’s, I’m not sure how much more cutting I should do now that they are only approximately four weeks away from harvest. At least that’s what the manufacturer says, I suspect they’re going to be more like another 6 to 8 weeks. thoughts, comments?

Heres a pic of my little helper too, or more like my little investigator. Have to be so careful when he’s out of his kennel and the tent is open, doh!

7D6E4899-733B-4618-9D4D-AF9601B9C011.jpeg

ABC41E40-50E1-40AA-A23C-AE679CAAC182.jpeg

631B61CA-91D2-4962-9F0A-5FC9E173452F.jpeg

image.jpg
I never untie mine till harvest...yes, they will stretch more, but they will also try to come together and that impedes air flow...they look good though :thumb:

I never untie mine till harvest...yes, they will stretch more, but they will also try to come together and that impedes air flow...they look good though :thumb:
So many different techniques that everyone uses! I'm willing to try all of them, if you say keep em tied the whole time, maybe one of these littles I will try that with and see how it goes! I'm open for anything for my girls! His plants do look nice and happy, huh?!

So many different techniques that everyone uses! I'm willing to try all of them, if you say keep em tied the whole time, maybe one of these littles I will try that with and see how it goes! I'm open for anything for my girls! His plants do look nice and happy, huh?!
I use scrog netting, it can't be removed until harvest, and then I just cut the branches out and leave the net...but when I do a manifold or a quad, I always leave my tie wire until I chop 'em...but that's me, everyone finds their own way that's comfortable to them. :thumb: I've been growing since '07...not saying I know it all, but you'll find a happy medium somewhere that your comfortable with and works for you, just like the rest of us did, that's why there's so many different opinions :rofl::popcorn::snowboating:

I use scrog netting, it can't be removed until harvest, and then I just cut the branches out and leave the net...but when I do a manifold or a quad, I always leave my tie wire until I chop 'em...but that's me, everyone finds their own way that's comfortable to them. :thumb: I've been growing since '07...not saying I know it all, but you'll find a happy medium somewhere that your comfortable with and works for you, just like the rest of us did, that's why there's so many different opinions :rofl::popcorn::snowboating:
Absolutely! You have far more years than me, my first grow was in 2010 but I only started up again this year!! So much to learn, so much new stuff and old stuff I never knew and so much stuff I'll probably never know come 30 years from now. I'm afraid of SCROG! I'm horrified I will get them into a tangled jumbled mess, probably another reason why I remove the ties if I even use them. I have had great success with this last plant in particular with LST snapping, bending, and pulling to the right. But this was something I hadn't done or heard of before so, there ya go! Open for it all!

Before & After

WTF! Where did these come from? Is it possible she’s a hermie? This is day 61 of 84-108 days of Strawberry Cheese auto. I hadn’t checked in on them in 2 days and now I see this? Thoughts? Thank you.

D115F40C-DC89-461A-B9A6-FA580DF3AA74.jpeg

5DF3DD94-D6D1-4259-B1FE-A1896ABC975B.jpeg

WTF! Where did these come from? Is it possible she’s a hermie? This is day 61 of 84-108 days of Strawberry Cheese auto. I hadn’t checked in on them in 2 days and now I see this? Thoughts? Thank you.

D115F40C-DC89-461A-B9A6-FA580DF3AA74.jpeg

5DF3DD94-D6D1-4259-B1FE-A1896ABC975B.jpeg
Anatomy of a FEMALE pistil....don't worry bud, those aren't ball sacs, I just saw plenty of ball sacs on my trashed hermie...
Screenshot_20210922-151258_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom