Just wanted to show my plants

Aww gee thanks man...you are clearly doing your thing now though, just want to follow along the same type of path and grow Hella beautiful funky sticky buds!

Wassup :passitleft:...no not vacation, just had to take a short trip, and when I came home my pets had destroyed my grow room :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: ...long story short, a chipmunk got in through the dog door and ran straight to my grow room and my wifes cat and my 2 beasts destroyed it...just a minor set back, already have a 4x8 on it's way with 2 HIDs, already had some LEDs show up and started a new veg closet, but nothing in flower right now :thedoubletake:...but I do have about 3lbs of Zkittlez and some Purple Punch to hold me over :lot-o-toke:
That sounds like my luck . I’ve got a Shepard , a retriever and three Yorkies . The two big ones think they are Yorkies .
I’m in veg for the next 7 days on the punch ,ready to flip . How tall did your punch get?
Perfect Sun Led is sponsoring this grow. I’m finally getting to the purple punch and monster Zkittles. Actually both are sponsors grows .

That sounds like my luck . I’ve got a Shepard , a retriever and three Yorkies . The two big ones think they are Yorkies .
I’m in veg for the next 7 days on the punch ,ready to flip . How tall did your punch get?
Perfect Sun Led is sponsoring this grow. I’m finally getting to the purple punch and monster Zkittles. Actually both are sponsors grows .
A dog lover, too....love it ❤

A dog lover, too....love it ❤
Well, in their defense, they are usually well behaved boys, my 2 are Shepard/Lab mixes, one is 110lbs and the other is topping 115...I blame her little rescue cat :rofl: he's a special needs kitty, not making fun of him, but he's deaf, and he's actually not all that little, weighing in at 32lbs, he's anything but small :thedoubletake: ...

As for the punch as well as the zkittelz, mine are more sativa, so I try to scrog them, but the punch is a real stretcher so I have never lolli-popped her, the one time I grew the zkittles in a lolli pop she was in a 5gal pot and about 2.5ft tall when I flipped, she made it to neck high, so about 5.5ft when done :thumb:

Well, in their defense, they are usually well behaved boys, my 2 are Shepard/Lab mixes, one is 110lbs and the other is topping 115...I blame her little rescue cat :rofl: he's a special needs kitty, not making fun of him, but he's deaf, and he's actually not all that little, weighing in at 32lbs, he's anything but small :thedoubletake: ...

As for the punch as well as the zkittelz, mine are more sativa, so I try to scrog them, but the punch is a real stretcher so I have never lolli-popped her, the one time I grew the zkittles in a lolli pop she was in a 5gal pot and about 2.5ft tall when I flipped, she made it to neck high, so about 5.5ft when done :thumb:
Did you cut all the bottom branches off or just the leaves when you lollipopped? 3 more feet of love...I have a cat, too, Diesel, he was an adoption and I thought he was big at 23#....not anymore! Is your rescue part Bobcat?

Did you cut all the bottom branches off or just the leaves when you lollipopped? 3 more feet of love...I have a cat, too, Diesel, he was an adoption and I thought he was big at 23#....not anymore! Is your rescue part Bobcat?
No, didn't cut the branches, just pulled the main leaves off the stalk, for better air flow, and the vet says he's a mix of a pixie bobcat and Maine Coon...IDK, whatever he is, he's big, and eats a lot :rofl:

Here's a pic of him about 2 years ago, when he was 4 months old in mama's lap after a bottle, ya :thedoubletake: still basically a kitten
Rescue kitty.jpg

Bet he does with that mix in him...he's gorgeous as your plants though....I have just been debating if I should trim more off my bottoms than I normally do. No one has ever made a comment on it, just think maybe one time I'll try it out and see how top heavy I can make one. Hoping that it doesn't put her under too much weight stress though. Idk. Just random thoughts from a grower toker...

Bet he does with that mix in him...he's gorgeous as your plants though....I have just been debating if I should trim more off my bottoms than I normally do. No one has ever made a comment on it, just think maybe one time I'll try it out and see how top heavy I can make one. Hoping that it doesn't put her under too much weight stress though. Idk. Just random thoughts from a grower toker...
Thanks he is unique I'll say, he thinks he's a dog, and is the only cat I've ever seen that will actually eat out of your hand, I mean stand up on his hind legs and take it like my dogs do ...
and as far as cutting lower branches, yes ma'am it will increase the upper main colas, the pics I posted of my cross, it was that big because I cut the lower branches, but it was under a 1000 watt HPS also... but I harvested a lil over 14 ounces off of her
I had to look at his pic again...4 months, just blows my mind, what a sweet face-super cuddly, I can tell
I'm still looking for pics of him as a "smaller" kitten, he was half that size when we got him...but the best thing about him is even when we vacuum, he just sits there, cuz he can't hear nothing :rofl: yes, we think it's funny, sometimes, but it's his most endearing trait and why he's so unique and squeezable :hug: hey he made me love him, and I'm really not a cat person, well :hmmmm: I guess I am now :rofl::popcorn:

Thanks he is unique I'll say, he thinks he's a dog, and is the only cat I've ever seen that will actually eat out of your hand, I mean stand up on his hind legs and take it like my dogs do ...
and as far as cutting lower branches, yes ma'am it will increase the upper main colas, the pics I posted of my cross, it was that big because I cut the lower branches, but it was under a 1000 watt HPS also... but I harvested a lil over 14 ounces off of her

I'm still looking for pics of him as a "smaller" kitten, he was half that size when we got him...but the best thing about him is even when we vacuum, he just sits there, cuz he can't hear nothing :rofl: yes, we think it's funny, sometimes, but it's his most endearing trait and why he's so unique and squeezable :hug: hey he made me love him, and I'm really not a cat person, well :hmmmm: I guess I am now :rofl::popcorn:
Love love and love...I just think maybe I could clean them up at the bottom more, I'll show you a pic. The kitty kitty...I love all animals, cats, once you have them, you love them. They have a bad rap. My poor cat is so scared of vacuuming that's year he got stuck in the bottom of the bed frame trying to hide from it and when he tried to come out from there when I vacuumed that bedroom, he got stuck and dislocated his hip. Almost cost us 2500 bucks for surgery. Luckily, he healed on his own...(the one on the left, actually trashed the one beside her this morning, male parts all over the top portion of her...

20210916_205842.jpg

Love love and love...I just think maybe I could clean them up at the bottom more, I'll show you a pic. The kitty kitty...I love all animals, cats, once you have then, you love them. They have a bad rap. My poor cat is so scared of vacuuming that's year he got stuck in the bottom of the bed frame trying to hide from it and when he tried to come out from there when I vacuumed that bedroom, he got stuck and dislocated his hip. Almost cost us 2500 bucks for surgery. Luckily, he healed on his own...(the one on the left, actually trashed the one beside her this morning, male parts all over the top portion of her...

20210916_205842.jpg
If you have male parts on your plant, separate them, if it's not too late, otherwise you'll have some seedy weed :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

And I'm a critter lover too, all critters, I just don't want them in my house :rofl: ...and wow, sorry to hear that about your cat...if you're like us, they're family and well worth the care :high-five:

If you have male parts on your plant, separate them, if it's not too late, otherwise you'll have some seedy weed :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

And I'm a critter lover too, all critters, I just don't want them in my house :rofl: ...and wow, sorry to hear that about your cat...if you're like us, they're family and well worth the care :high-five:
Just like fam...treated better sometimes haha the shim a lim went to the trash...don't think she opened, it was just 1 week of 12/12 from 24/0 so I don't think it had the chance to pollinate yet....

Here’s my girls. Monday is week 8 of their auto life cycle. I think they’re looking half decent. I have been LST them and I have a question; should I remove the ties that bind them down now? Or ever? I was thinking it’s time to take them away and let the plants stretch up a little. Also thought once they’ve stretched for a week or two I might defoliate the centres and chop any leaves down below that are not contributing to the grow. (I have been periodically doing some of this throughout the grow but I’ve stopped lately) Seeing as how they are Auto’s, I’m not sure how much more cutting I should do now that they are only approximately four weeks away from harvest. At least that’s what the manufacturer says, I suspect they’re going to be more like another 6 to 8 weeks. thoughts, comments?

Heres a pic of my little helper too, or more like my little investigator. Have to be so careful when he’s out of his kennel and the tent is open, doh!

7D6E4899-733B-4618-9D4D-AF9601B9C011.jpeg

ABC41E40-50E1-40AA-A23C-AE679CAAC182.jpeg

631B61CA-91D2-4962-9F0A-5FC9E173452F.jpeg

image.jpg

A bunny!!! Omg, is he or she, not the cutest! I was just going to post to @MochaBud , a pic of my bamboo that my cat loves to scratch at. I propagate that a lot and he just tears them up, not mama's good little helper. I think my sons 3 toads wld assist me better in my gardening.

What kind of light do you have going on in there? They look healthy and full, if you have a bottom up pic that would help, too. I usually look up from under my plants when they are under the light and see where the light isn't reaching well and trim off those fan leaves. Other than that, I think you are about right on time, again, that exact time is affected by your light strength amongst other factors. When I harvest, I go for my jeweler scope and I want my trichomes to be milky or just turning amber...more of a couch slump high, keep em amber

Your LST looks good also, she has fanned out nicely from the looks of her

Also yes, I would let them go and reach they want that light. What is the height of your tent @charliewaffles ? BTW, it is usually good to go 2 weeks past the time it says per the manufacturer, at least in my short experience

Also yes, I would let them go and reach they want that light. What is the height of your tent @charliewaffles ? BTW, it is usually good to go 2 weeks past the time it says per the manufacturer, at least in my short experience
Nice thanks for the advice. I’ll let them loose today! Tent is 6’ tall. Lots of room. Been my experience so far too that the mfg life cycle is way short. Always 2-4 weeks more.

A bunny!!! Omg, is he or she, not the cutest! I was just going to post to @MochaBud , a pic of my bamboo that my cat loves to scratch at. I propagate that a lot and he just tears them up, not mama's good little helper. I think my sons 3 toads wld assist me better in my gardening.

What kind of light do you have going on in there? They look healthy and full, if you have a bottom up pic that would help, too. I usually look up from under my plants when they are under the light and see where the light isn't reaching well and trim off those fan leaves. Other than that, I think you are about right on time, again, that exact time is affected by your light strength amongst other factors. When I harvest, I go for my jeweler scope and I want my trichomes to be milky or just turning amber...more of a couch slump high, keep em amber

Your LST looks good also, she has fanned out nicely from the looks of her
He is so cute. And way too inquisitive. I’ve caught him sneaking in the open tent door way too many times. Sometimes he gets a leaf before I catch him!

Nice thanks for the advice. I’ll let them loose today! Tent is 6’ tall. Lots of room. Been my experience so far too that the mfg life cycle is way short. Always 2-4 weeks more.
Agreed buddy! They give you that wishful thinking although the wait is so worth it! I pulled my AK a few weeks early for space reasons when I only had one tent and too many plants hahaha made me almost cry lol...they will jump a little overnight I'm sure, you have more than ample room for autos can't wait to see pics!

He is so cute. And way too inquisitive. I’ve caught him sneaking in the open tent door way too many times. Sometimes he gets a leaf before I catch him!
Little focker..cute as hell, can't even get mad at him

Back
Top Bottom