My little first plants!

420-magazine-mobile273438028.jpg

420-magazine-mobile287176877.jpg

Well Sue! Not much buds and it won't be a lot of weight but I'm DAMN sure it will be up top queality! I'm pretty happy eith thos though! I just cleaned out the pot where the Durban Poison was chilling in so now there will be space for the Industrial Plant CBD. A high CBD and medium THC plant which is pretty nice for RSO! Thanks Sue for joining me on my harvest! I uh... Kind of did forget that I had an own journal...

Anyway! Next week will be the Northern Lights! She is already done right now because atleast 50% of the trichomes on different spots are amber so I'll give her another week so she will be nice and frosty and then harvest and then... and then... hmm what shall I do with her? .

My little first plants!

420-magazine-mobile1838307439.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1482465584.jpg

This is the little plant that replaced the Durban Poison. the Auto Industrial Plant CBD from Dinafem. 12%CBD and 7%CBD so it's pretty good for RSO and she already loves me! Little plant big pot! I actually do hope to receive my new lamps tomorrow or atleast next week so that she will be right under a 54 Watt LED bulb.

My little first plants!

Hi Rik :ciao:

Industrial Plant looks good and happy. Great strain, I have been interested in it. It should be a good mix of Afghani and Thai.
Happy growing!:cheer:
Thanks for joining up Keltic! I do hope that she is not a difficult strain to grow because there are not many high CBD Autoflower strains and when there is, they are most likely already sold out and otgerwhise om other sites or stores pretty damn expensive.

My little first plants!

Hi Rik. I'm interested to see how the Industrial Plant grows and I'm also looking forward to seeing your new lights.
Thanks for joining up Mr Greene! I'm updating the plants today and the new lights should be arrived last week atleast the retailer said so. So I'll send them a new email today to see if they'll send it soon!

My little first plants!

Well let's get right into the updates shall we!

So first of all the little new comer in the family!
420-magazine-mobile1123549103.jpg

420-magazine-mobile997342667.jpg

The Industrial plant CBD! A strain with 12%CBD and 5%THC so that's pretty amazing for some RSO. I don't know about the difficulty of the plant so that should be interesting. If it's a pretty difficult strain then I'll still have you guys! So the LED light is always messing up the picture a little bit. But the lamps are only 15 watt LED lights. The did their job though but it's not enough. I have ordered 3 54watt LED lamps so that should be one hell of an upgrade plus it's getting summer!

Next up: Northern Lights Autoflower
420-magazine-mobile2030223305.jpg

Well as you can see she is done. Het harvest window is open and I will harvest her next week so that will be very nice! I still don't know what I should do with the weed though... Maybe I'll sell it! Anyway, she took way too long from seed to harvest, the breeder said that it should take 8 to 10 weeks and I know what the breeder says is not always accurate but this one took over 20 weeks. Someone already mentioned that that's caused by a lack of light which could be completely right because again, those are just 15watt lamps and it was winter so the sun didn't shine that much! But again, the new lamps will probably solve that!
420-magazine-mobile877902694.jpg

A nice picture of one of her 3 cola's. I wonder how much the yield is! I will be happy with 30 grams though!

Next!: Red Cherry Berry from Barney's Farm.
420-magazine-mobile1849752783.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1030042887.jpg

I really enjoyed growing her, she responded really well to every training she got and she was just a joy to grow. She smells something like citrus or something like that atleast and she grows bushy and in this case bushy an pretty tall. I am 6 feet tall and the plant is just a little bit smaller then me. But she was beautiful though! A very nice strain to grow if you want a nice easy to grow strain. She will be harvested in 3 weeks maybe a little bit longer.

Coming up next!: White Widow autoflower.
420-magazine-mobile97415527.jpg

Yeah well, not a plant to see but she will be there soon! This White Widow autoflower is like the Northern Lights autoflower, a homemade bred strain from the store where I always buy my seeds. The Northern Lights was just over 30 euro's for 10 seeds and the quality is pretty good! Anyway back to the White Widow, I mainly bought this strain to supply the coffeeshops with, which is legal here in the Netherlands but I think it's a better idea to make a high THC RSO out of the WW! I'll just have to wait and play around a little bit!

So, those where the main plants, the WW will replace the Northern Lights that I will be harvesting next week. And I am also germinating an Auto Fresh Candy seed. I already did that and the Auto Fresh Candy was already a little plant ready to be moved in a bigger pot. But then the little puppy ate it! Well i'm not really bothered with it. The little puppy didn't know and I didn't look after it good enough. So, little doggy got his vegetables for that day so that's something and I just have to germinate another seed!

Now my germination technique:
I always like to use a glass of water and when they show the little sprout I'll move them right into the big pot where they will be harvested in. I don't like to transplant my plants because i'm not good with it and I always mess atleast something up. Anyway, now i'm using those little cardboard look alike thingy pots which are naturally degradable, so I can first leave them in those little pots and move them with the little pots in the big pots!

So those where my updates! Today I will be moving my harvested Durban Poison in tightvac pots for curing and alsow weighting today so I'll also do an update on that!

My little first plants!

420-magazine-mobile204883017.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1621199296.jpg

She is growing pretty fast I would say! Anyway, the retailer of the new lamps I have ordered had some problems with his supplier. The lamps I ordered were 3 18x3 watt but they where out if stock. Now the retailer received a lot of those 18x3 watt lamps but they where heavily damage except 2 of them and he told me that it would take atleast 3 weeks to get more of those 18x3 watt lamps so he offered me those 2 18x3 watt lamps and one 12x3 watt lamp. so I went with it and now I will have 1 12x3 (36) watt lamp and 2 18x3 (54) watt lamps. Maybe I can combine my 15 watt lamps with the 36 watt lamp to make something nice out of it!

EDIT: I really don't know what's going on with those pictures . now they are upside down! since the new update, my pictures are being weird.

My little first plants!

TIME FOR HARVEST!!!

My very first autoflower harvest is just seconds away! I checked the trichomes and it's definetly time to harvest. I thought I should wait until the end of this week but it's good weather and the plant is ready so here we go!

420-magazine-mobile440391049.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1234855256.jpg

After almost 20 weeks, since november 2016 I planted this plant ans she should've taken 12 weeks but that's just my bad lighting! So, I'm pretty excited, I might even smoke this plant myself! And otherwhise maybe even sell it! I'll be back with some more pictures when i'm done!

My little first plants!

420-magazine-mobile1130094614.jpg

Well spooks! It actually turned out to be 47 grams but its already very dry so I expect around 45 end weight plus the durban poison is 60 65 grams in total... and now i'm out of jars! 60 grams is not that much in weight but it's a lot if you see how much space and how many jars they need. I need 3 0,57litre for only the Northern Lights!

My little first plants!

Back
Top Bottom