Just When I Think I've Got It Down - Bam - Leaf trouble

McCdive

Not sure what's going on here. leaves on my best girl are turning colours.
Hydro grow. Recirculating system in rockwool. 2nd week in veg with nutes at 50% of charts.
Ph has been a steady 5.7 - 5.8
TDS in the last week has gone from starting at 546 ppm and drifting up to 634 ppm in the last five days. That seems to be normal. The week before that, the TDS started at 447 ppm and ended at 513 ppm.
The room temp has been 75f +- 3 degrees.
In addition to the leaf fading, some leafs have what looks like a fine dust on the tops. I hope that came out in the pics. It seems like it only affects one plant. Don't ask what strain, I don't know. One is a L A Confidencial. One a Pinapple____?____. And one Master Kush. They are all very different from each other, but I don't know one from another. (side note: I'll post a couple pics of the three together at the end and will take any guesses witch is witch)
Anything else I can provide for a diagnosis?
first 4 pics are the girl in question. Thanks everyone!!:thanks:

leaf_4.jpg
leaf_3.jpg
leaf_22.jpg
leaf_13.jpg

And a couple for wild-ass guesses.....

week_2_L_before_LST.jpg
Day_6_-_R_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
Day_6_-_1_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
Day_6_-L_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
Day_6_-_Ctr_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

The girl on the right is the one in question.

And now it's your turn. You get to tell me what to do, where to go, and what to do when I get there!!!
HELP HELP HELP!!!

Thankyou all, Andy.
:Namaste:

P.S. Let's make this an easy fix, huh guys? I'm scraping change to buy cigarettes this week! Times are tough!!

Re: Just When I Think I've Got It Down....Bam. Leaf trouble.

I see mite damage as well, and the leaves look like Mag deficency, I see you use a LED...do you use a cal-mag supplement?

If not LED growers usually use a cal-mag supplement even if not growing in RO water. If you're using tap water I would use 1ml/gallon of a cal-mag supplement like GH Cali-Magic or Botanicare Cal-Mag+, if you're using RO water follow directions on bottle.

Thanks BuddroGreen, blackhole, and Marzbadrock. I gave the girls a second spray tonight, as per directions, and the girls look great. Don't have the $$$ for the Cal Mag yet, but a couple more days I will. Thanks for the input, guys.
Still no guesses on what is what?
Here are a couple of pics of the center girl. She, along with her left and right room mates, have been in veg since 11/18/14. On 12/24/14 I finally got my shit together and had, what I laughingly call, a 're-birth'. Pun totally intended, given the day it was. Well I started the nutes as if it was day 1 veg. The flanking girls are loving life and I'm doing lots of LST in order to give my little Green Rock a chance to catch up. Not really working. This squatty thing has a great trunk but is just sooo dence! Also, her leaves are huge for her size. Deep purple stems on the leaves. It's weird. Like no nodes. I don't know how to describe it. Take a look. The last two are the flanking girls. I laughingly call them 'Left & Right'.

Guess_who_1.jpg
Guess_who_2.jpg
Guess_who_3.jpg
Guess_who_4.jpg
Guess_who_5.jpg
Guess_who_6.jpg
Guess_who_7.jpg
Guess_who_8.jpg

Still hoping for some educated guesses on the whole lot.

Thanks for playing the "Guess What The Hell I Am" game. Brought to you by the law firm of Confused, Contorted, and Stoned.
Peace, Andy.
:volcano-smiley:

Okay. 3 more. Gives a better look at what I meant when I said no nodes. Not like I'm used to seeing, anyway.

Guess_who_c.jpg
Guess_who_b.jpg
Guess_who_a.jpg

And G.D. it! I forgot to edit that one pic. Shit.!
Anyways, here's one of my neighborhood. Amazing that it's that cold outside and my little family is warm and happy inside. :)
A_cold_day_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom