K-Train Leaf Claw

emrercn

Hey there,
Can anyone tell me why my leaves are clawed? Is it normal for this strain? Or is it nitrogen toxicity or something else? It s been under cfl lights, pre mixed medium, temp never goes above 32 and its about 3 weeks old. ( K-train)

Thank you...

Hey there,
Can anyone tell me why my leaves are clawed? Is it normal for this strain? Or is it nitrogen toxicity or something else? It s been under cfl lights, pre mixed medium, temp never goes above 32 and its about 3 weeks old. ( K-train)

Thank you...

Hey 420 Friend ! Maybe she Needs Some water ? Its hard to tell without seeing your girl ! Some Pictures Would be very Helpful ! Good Luck

image36259.jpg
image36259.jpg

image36258

Nope can not be underwatered, I keep her fed never miss it..

welcome...great info and people on here with invaluable info! they've been walking me through the entire way on my 1st grow.

will ask similar questions that the jedi's have asked me about the same issue.

how often do u feed? what do u feed? ph check? yada yada...

seems if u keep them fed, then perhaps too often? drainage ok?

welcome...great info and people on here with invaluable info! they've been walking me through the entire way on my 1st grow.

will ask similar questions that the jedi's have asked me about the same issue.

how often do u feed? what do u feed? ph check? yada yada...

seems if u keep them fed, then perhaps too often? drainage ok?

About once a week, drainage should be fine cuz i ve used this same pot before but different stain. I ve also Flushed it 3 4 days ago just in case of N toxicity yet still the same clawed leaves. I m starting to think its genetically retarted or smth lol :)

You most definitely have nitrogen toxicity,you can tell by the claw leaves and the leaves being dark greene...I had the same problem with mine..just cut the nitrogen out for a couple weeks and it should bounce back...just remember when your in veg it's easy to fix things..take a look at mine..you can tell how dark it is..looks just like yours
20160218_001410.jpg
20160219_142424.jpg
20160218_011331.jpg

Yes Green, I think you are right. Dark green, and some tips of the leaves are burned. Too much nute. Also, the new growth is lighter than the older growth ... so you're correcting it. Personally I like to see some light tip burning - that is the girl telling me "Dad, I'm full. No more please, I can't eat any more - I'm FULL." And that is what I like to hear. With your plant I wouldn't do anything too drastic; just cut down a little. Like I said, it's correcting.

To OP: do a good flush then let it dry out. Your girls can't live with feet wet ALL the time. Let the medium dry out once in a while. I do that at least every two weeks or so, they like it. In fact I let a room go to wilt once (accidentally) during veg (thank gawd). I thought I'd killed them, LoL. Gave em all a good drink and an hour later they were all happy. The next day, I swear, they grew four inches.

Good luck.
Come back - there's always someone at the "Help Desk".

~ Auggie ~

Yes Green, I think you are right. Dark green, and some tips of the leaves are burned. Too much nute. Also, the new growth is lighter than the older growth ... so you're correcting it. Personally I like to see some light tip burning - that is the girl telling me "Dad, I'm full. No more please, I can't eat any more - I'm FULL." And that is what I like to hear. With your plant I wouldn't do anything too drastic; just cut down a little. Like I said, it's correcting.

To OP: do a good flush then let it dry out. Your girls can't live with feet wet ALL the time. Let the medium dry out once in a while. I do that at least every two weeks or so, they like it. In fact I let a room go to wilt once (accidentally) during veg (thank gawd). I thought I'd killed them, LoL. Gave em all a good drink and an hour later they were all happy. The next day, I swear, they grew four inches.

Looks like you're using CocoCanna or something like it. Good stuff. When dry it will be FEATHER light - best way to tell how much moisture there is in the container is to gently lift it. Get used to "dry weight" and "wet weight" and you'll be set. Also, as an aside, when using the Coco Canna stuff, plants will need Magnesium. Cal-Mag as directed once a week will do that - but NOT NOW. Wait till they over 12 inches tall. Another nice thing about the Canna stuff is that when you do a flush, it flushes REAL well. Everything falls out. So, if you make a mistake, it's easier to correct.

Good luck.
Come back - there's always someone at the "Help Desk".

~ Auggie ~

Yes. Make changes in small amounts IF YOU CAN. If its not an emergency (and you'll know) then make small changes. For example ... if the tips of the leaves are a little burnt, then cut down just a little bit on the feed. If the tips are not burned, then add just a little bit of nutes.

Walk a tight rope, a thin line. You'll know when you step off.

You are gaining experience right now, and I KNOW that right now you are frustrated because you don't understand my answer ... and that's ok because it doesn't make sense if you think abut it. LoL. but, believe me, if you keep doing this and failing and succeeding and learning it will become easier. The trick is not to fail THE SAME WAY.

I have killed SO many plants. LoL. Really. But, I can say that I never killed two the same way (except harvest, of course).

You're doing fine ... keep growing.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom